fbpx

What color Griffin family should be released first??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What color Griffin family should be released first??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Apparently it is. Melody mentioned previously that she was going to do a family to match both the stripey and the non-stripey brown/tan male.

Skigod377
    Participant

Sweeeet!

Starbreeze
      Participant

I’m still trying to figure out if my male griffin is stripey or not??? What’s the best way to tell??? 😕

The picture that Frozen posted is what I call non-stripey…the stripey one is darker and actually has stripes on the wings. I have the non-stripey version, which I like better. Maybe someone has a picture of the stripey version?

Starbreeze
        Participant

The wings on mine look like frozen’s, so I guess he is non-stripey. 😕

Skigod377
          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

The wings on mine look like frozen’s, so I guess he is non-stripey. 😕

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=24
            I think this is a pic of both.

Thanks Ski! I completely forgot about that picture.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Thanks Ski & Mimi…I guess going by that picture, mine is stripey, after all, although the brown on his wings isn’t nearly as dark as that one….the shade of brown must vary somewhat…

Skigod377
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Thanks Ski! I completely forgot about that picture.

No prob!

starbreeze wrote:

Thanks Ski & Mimi…I guess going by that picture, mine is stripey, after all, although the brown on his wings isn’t nearly as dark as that one….the shade of brown must vary somewhat…

Yeah, from what people have said, there are variations of those two versions because the Windstone painters all do them a little differently…

Skigod377
                Participant

starbreeze wrote:

I think mine may be stripey, too. He is def darker than the other one, though I honestly think its just different painting styles.

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I think mine may be stripey, too. He is def darker than the other one, though I honestly think its just different painting styles.

Mine is non-stripey…looks a lot like Frozen’s…

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Now that I know where to look, mine definitely has more brown than frozen’s…he looks cool anyway…

I want the black/peacock ones, to match my black male. But I was thinking of getting a tan mother, and one black and one tan chicks.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I was thinking of the exact opposite….get a black/peacock mother griffin to go with my tan male…and mixed chicks of all colors..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.