fbpx

What color Griffin family should be released first??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What color Griffin family should be released first??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Ok, what do you prefer to be released first? This is for Star ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

SPark
        Participant

That was a HARD choice! But it’s definitely between tan/brown and black for me. I love both those colors! I don’t have a male at all yet, but I want one. (Anybody got one to sell me?)

SPark wrote:

That was a HARD choice! But it’s definitely between tan/brown and black for me. I love both those colors! I don’t have a male at all yet, but I want one. (Anybody got one to sell me?)

LOL I second that I want one too, someone has to share with us!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Skigod377
          Participant

I just got mine so I dont think i’ll be giving him up any time soon. Im sure the price will skyrocket as soon as the rest of the family comes out. I dont have a preference over which is released first.

Of the production ones I like the black ones the best, since I dont have much hope of ever owning a limited production one, I went for the one I may be able to get my sticky little mitts on, ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

Definately a hard choice…

but seeing as I don’t have any Regular male gryphons… I don’t care! I just want the mother and chicks so baaaaaaadd!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll be happy with anything! as long as I can afford it without selling my first born… ::snickers::

Definitely black first then the brown. I would love, love, love the darker brown but I haven’t managed to get my paws on a male yet.

Maria
              Participant

I love the black griffins. I don’t have one and I don’t plan to get one – not for their prices! – but maybe I’ll go for a black/peacock chick and call it the black “sheep” of the family when I get the regular production color, whatever it is.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

One of the test paints! I don’t even care which one!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
                  Participant

Well I have the black, tan, and pink eyed albino…..I kind of think I’d rather have the blue eyed albino…..and get rid of my pink eyed and tan…..*HINT< HINT*

but I haven’t decided what to vote for yet….

so I’ll come back later….hehe

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

the dark stripey brown!

Patricia
                      Participant

Blue-eyed pearl albino!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I agree with ladybrooklyn…I just got rid of all my male griffins (not a huge fan compared to other pieces), but I’m really looking forward to the mother and chicks. Not sure, but sometimes the male versions just aren’t as nice. I even think the PYO griffins are a whole lot nicer. (Don’t everyone kill me at once, I KNOW there are a lot of male griffin fans out there!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Blue eyed white griffins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.