fbpx

What color eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What color eyes?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

I cant wait for them to go up I want 3 one to paint like my parents shiba and 2 to paint like my own shibas.

Hmm, maybe I want to change my vote. Do you know what the other colors look like?

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Not on the wolves…..the blue is the color of the PYO Ki-rins though, that’s what I’m waiting for for my wolf and the other one.

laphon1
      Participant

Nirvanacat, I like the additions to your wolf. Is she finished yet? The eyes are stunning. If you hadn’t told us this is your first pyo I would not have known.

Maria
        Participant

Nirvana, your wolf looks even better with eyes in her head.
          As for eye color – I voted straw, but I don’t care. You can do stuff with any of the colors.

Bob

they look like the eyes in the white dragons

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Not quite done, I got the over coat stuff the other night and have not been able to bring myself to put it on yet……I think I’m going to add a bit more of the brighter green to the wings….It looked a little better IMHO with the bright green… Please give feedback if you have a min to waste! (I’ll post the pics in the “Cat’s first PYO” thread for comparison)

Lokie
              Participant

Hmm… pretty close in the polls. I wonder what eye color will be chosen.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I’m sure we will all know soon =D I have a good feeling, but I REALLY hope I am home for the auction. I missed the first PYO dragon auction because they flew so fast! If I’m not home I may need someone to get some for me and I will pay them! Any volunteers???

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Not quite done, I got the over coat stuff the other night and have not been able to bring myself to put it on yet……I think I’m going to add a bit more of the brighter green to the wings….It looked a little better IMHO with the bright green… Please give feedback if you have a min to waste! (I’ll post the pics in the “Cat’s first PYO” thread for comparison)

Where did you post the pics?

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Where did you post the pics?

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=787

wolflodge100
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I’m sure we will all know soon =D I have a good feeling, but I REALLY hope I am home for the auction. I missed the first PYO dragon auction because they flew so fast! If I’m not home I may need someone to get some for me and I will pay them! Any volunteers???

I’d be happy to, just let me know.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.