fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Viewing 9 posts - 991 through 999 (of 999 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I am very happy there have been new colors of flipflap cats but I am really hoping for a restock of the lynxpoint flip cats! Pretty please!

Ann Marie
      Participant

I am very happy there have been new colors of flipflap cats but I am really hoping for a restock of the lynxpoint flip cats! Pretty please!

And the small orange and white flap cats, pretty please! 🙂

Magentas-Cat

Landipan
        Participant

I forgot to put this in my last Squeak, but I’d like to squeak again for another small Foo pup sized PYO sculpt! Something that’s small at around $20, that’s an easy ‘I’ll just throw one of these in my order on a whim’ tiny sculpt. I love the Foo pup because it’s inexpensive and a great starter PYO for beginners and kids, and just as a small gift too!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lauren
          Participant

Squeeking for bronze kirin baby restock!! Also maybe a mom and dad to match?

brigidsmoondragon
            Participant

My first squeeeeeek! Please, I love the hippogriff standing colt sculpt, but I’m not the biggest fan of Copper Patina. I would LOVE to see this sculpt (and other nondragons and the hatching dragon) in Ancient Steel! I think this sculpt would be beautiful in Ancient Steel. Plus I collect the hatching dragons and I love Ancient Steel so I would LOVE to get that in this color

☾ ☼ ✩

Bodine
              Participant

Please, please make Brimstone Rising Spectral and more Sitting ones please🫶
                I have a red collection to complete

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I don’t Squeak often, but I’d really LOVE the Pebble Horses to get restocked! Both the Appy and the Sparkle Pebble Horses – PPPP…Pwease!!??!!!??!! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonrdr83
                  Participant

My squeeks would be for sitting Orientals in other colors, hopefully the old blue and green coloration. Hoping to add any of the blue morpho orientals that are out of stock to my collection. Loaf dragons both sitting and standing.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

My squeeks would be for sitting Orientals in other colors, hopefully the old blue and green coloration. Hoping to add any of the blue morpho orientals that are out of stock to my collection. Loaf dragons both sitting and standing.

agreed on the sitting oris but I’m wanting them in Brimstone, they look beautiful in my head!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 9 posts - 991 through 999 (of 999 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.