fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Zeppard would be great, or even better Butternut… in youngs too.

Melody
      Keymaster

I never did those in fantasy?? Oh my!
        Well then, they are on the list!

Melody
        Keymaster

Agreed! I’d settle for any Poad, to be honest!

I was going to do a batch in a winter theme, but then we ran out of the size eyes they needed! It took us so long to resolve that problem it was too late for winter. Maybe this year!
          Though I prefer a fall theme myself…
          We haven’t done production poads™ in years. Grabbags are more fun.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I was going to do a batch in a winter theme, but then we ran out of the size eyes they needed! It took us so long to resolve that problem it was too late for winter. Maybe this year!

Hey Melody – although Grab Bags are more fun, they are also much much more expensive recently and some of us didn’t start collecting Windstones until after all the Production Poads had been sold out in the store. Production Poads don’t show up much on the second hand market, and frankly I don’t relish paying GB prices for a second hand market Production Poad from pre-2013.

Please consider doing some Production Poads. The Bengal colors, Sugar Poads and Black Peacock colors would be wonderful! Even a new Production color would be great to see. Maybe like Podge?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
            Participant

I would love a Podge.
              Maybe some more youngs too?

Skywinger
              Participant

I agree~ Squeak squeak

I only found Windstones again at the end of 2021, just a few months after the last batch of Poads (GBs, I think) came out. I would love a young Poad (or more :P) or any poad, but the resale market for them has unaffordable prices for me. I wouldn’t mind a natural production piece. I love the natural colors!

For a GB Poad, I’ll need to save up and see if I can afford them when they come out!

Charlotte
                Participant

Pretty much exactly what Skywinger said! If I can afford a GB I’ll try and snag one, but it’ll really come down to price. I’d love a production Poad if they came back, but I know you guys are always juggling production for everything!

Seeking broken Windstone critters for restoration practice, any type, any condition!

Lauren
                  Participant

Yessss I want more poads. I’ve gotten myself signed up on the waitlist for the ones on the store, so hopefully that helps show it. 🙂

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Just dropping by because browsing the store reminded me that I haven’t squeaked for small Flapcats in Desert Opal yet. Could we get some bird- and bat-winged small Flapcats in this gorgeous color, please? I think they would look just as lovely as the big guy!

Also squeaking for Lady Cat and Fennec Pebbles in various out-of-stock colors (rainbow sparkle, colorshift green/silver) as well as some other feline colors that have only appeared on other Pebbles – Black, Silver, and Smoke would all be gorgeous!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ann Marie
                      Participant

Just dropping by because browsing the store reminded me that I haven’t squeaked for small Flapcats in Desert Opal yet. Could we get some bird- and bat-winged small Flapcats in this gorgeous color, please? I think they would look just as lovely as the big guy!

Also squeaking for Lady Cat and Fennec Pebbles in various out-of-stock colors (rainbow sparkle, colorshift green/silver) as well as some other feline colors that have only appeared on other Pebbles – Black, Silver, and Smoke would all be gorgeous!

Yes, please!

Magentas-Cat

LZ
                        Participant

I would like to ask for a light-colored female hearth dragon production color, like shell pink or lemon candy.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

StormDancer
                          Participant

I know that Grab bags are more expensive but I would really love a winter poad. I’ve been quietly hoping for them to get done.

I also agree restocking the production poads would be wonderful and I’d be interested in a new production color of poad, perhaps in a dark purple?

Also its time to start thinking about a Halloween Grab bag. Anything you’d love to paint of course!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

the first part of my squeak: more variety!

I miss the days of being excited everyday to see what new thing might randomly pop into the store, like a new flapcat color or a restock of something not seen in quite some time….I also miss things in animal prints on like unicorns in quagga, okapi and oh numbat in the Ebay store and small batches of old animals in the Ebay store…….I miss flap/flip flap cats painted in cat colors and animal prints, I miss pebbles that aren’t grab bags, I miss the random things stocked like mouse wizards, bats….I miss unicorns, pegasi, kirins, flap cats, flip flap cats, griffins, frogs, baby meerkats, mother meerkats getting a real release so we can all have one, baby winged meerkats, small bird-wing and bat-wing flap cats and so much more!

I miss so much being excited about store releases and Ebay store releases!

second part of my squeak: still waiting on things

still wishing for flip flap cats to be re-released in Lynx Point Siamese again
                              still wishing for mother meerkat to get a store release

edit: post was deleted before? not seeing it?

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ann Marie
                              Participant

the first part of my squeak: more variety!

I miss the days of being excited everyday to see what new thing might randomly pop into the store, like a new flapcat color or a restock of something not seen in quite some time….I also miss things in animal prints on like unicorns in quagga, okapi and oh numbat in the Ebay store and small batches of old animals in the Ebay store…….I miss flap/flip flap cats painted in cat colors and animal prints, I miss pebbles that aren’t grab bags, I miss the random things stocked like mouse wizards, bats….I miss unicorns, pegasi, kirins, flap cats, flip flap cats, griffins, frogs, baby meerkats, mother meerkats getting a real release so we can all have one, baby winged meerkats, small bird-wing and bat-wing flap cats and so much more!

I miss so much being excited about store releases and Ebay store releases!

second part of my squeak: still waiting on things

still wishing for flip flap cats to be re-released in Lynx Point Siamese again
                                still wishing for mother meerkat to get a store release

edit: post was deleted before? not seeing it?

Yes to all of this! Squeak, squeak, squeak! (Uh oh — my cat is looking at me suspiciously!) We’ve had a lot of dragons and hoofers, but I’d love more of the variety we used to see.

Magentas-Cat

Lauren
                                Participant

I have mixed feelings about grab bags. I think generally speaking they ARE a lot more exciting for everyone, artists and collectors alike, because you get the chance to get something unique. The drawbacks for consumers are that they’re more expensive and extremely high demand so there’s pressure to be watching everywhere for any kind of announcement or email for a link. There’s also the chance of disappointment if you get something you don’t want and want/need to trade with someone else to get something you’d like. It’s probably still a more accessible option for most of us than test paints at this point.

Anyway I’m squeaking for ki-rins. Any new ki-rin colors. Fawn, albino, black gold, quagga, okapi, koi, brimstone, Atlantis, anything. Anything!! They’re my favorite sculpts and I want them more than almost any other.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.