fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Thank you so much for painting us Halloween kitties! I know there were smoke issues near you so it was a pleasant surprise that they were made! Now that I have one of each kitty on the way (yay!!!!) I’m thinking on what’s next! I’d really like to see:

Fantasy Hippogriffs
      Fantasy unicorn colts
      Fantasy ponycorns
      Fantasy pebble horses
      Christmas Anything. I think baby Unis or colts would be fantastic painted for the holidays. It doesn’t have to be “CHRISTMAS!” But a winter theme, etc would be fun.

And since I’m always thinking of Halloween, what about next year doing Halloween wolves? They seem to have a good canvas for silhouettes, and they are “creatures of the night” after all.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Courtney
      Participant

Halloween wolves. Yowza my wallet.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
        Participant

HEAR!HEAR! Silhouette wolves!Halloween would be incredible.I have tried and tried to get a silhouette but no luck so, yes please!😊
          Btw:I don’t get notices anymore.How do I contact Mr.Clay?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yes that would be neat! Although my wallet will most likely take a hit. gnarly trees, spooky eyes, bats, crows/ravens, ghostly critters, skeletons and such may be better for Halloween Wolves rather than pumpkins and cats though.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Megan
            Participant

Ooooh, Halloween wolves would be amazing! I love Ela_Hara’s suggestion of trees/bats/ghosts/etc. to make them a bit different than the kitties.

Buuut, the last thing Melody probably wants to think about right now is Halloween pebbles. lol

Melody
              Keymaster

Ooooh, Halloween wolves would be amazing! I love Ela_Hara’s suggestion of trees/bats/ghosts/etc. to make them a bit different than the kitties.

Buuut, the last thing Melody probably wants to think about right now is Halloween pebbles. lol

Next year!

Elizabeth Davis
                Participant

My squeak list is huge so a few from the top of the list….

Hearth dragons…any color. Never saw one before today…

Ayonah’s lion-kirin? form…it’s awesome.

A Bestiary/Field Guide to your creatures including the ones in your books(can’t wait for vol.3)

More PYO types. I was thinking maybe a forum thread you could pick a few choices that we could sign up for until there are enough to be worth your time casting them. I’d bet most people would be willing to pay ahead like a pre-order before you cast them like stores do with new release movies & video games. That should prevent you from the cost of keeping excess inventory on hand and/or getting stuck with items people sign up for but can’t get by the time enough people sign up to do a casting.

I think you have enough hardcore fans on here to make this worth doing maybe a couple times a year? I got my first flap cat in 1989 & I’ve gotten every piece of your work I could afford since then but some of the collections I’ve seen on this forum since I registered yesterday must have cost more than a brand new car! LOL

Anyway, Thanks for making this squeaks thread. I think it’s great that you want to hear what we think & interact with the people who love your work. There are plenty of artists that don’t.

One cat away from crazy...

Bodine
                  Participant

Next year!

WHOO-HOO!Thank you for being you Ms.Melody💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ann Marie
                    Participant

My squeaks are for things that don’t exist but I wish they did:

— a pouncing flap cat (or flap kitten)
                      — a sketchbook with Ms. Melody’s wonderful sketches and drawings, including the delightful COAs she’s done — if she doesn’t have copies, those of us who have them can send her copies
                      — a female wizard — or maybe a “wise woman/healer” type — not stern like the male wizards, but warm and smiling — with cats instead of a dragon and a basket of herbs — maybe in the ivory moss scheme — off-white homespun robe covered with grass stains

I’d also love to see more of the limited production curlies & flap cats become available again.

Magentas-Cat

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this in a past Squeaks thread, but for a long time I’ve wished we could have Mouse Princes to go with the Frog Princes!

I would love to have a little conga of Mouse Princes in their formal ballroom best with gleaming, bejeweled dress swords! I’d have to collect one in every color. <3 They’d make a great Christmas 2021 release; very Nutcracker-esque!

Mouse Princesses to match them optional; I probably wouldn’t be interested, but I bet lots of young collectors and mouse fans would be. 🙂

Edit: Come to think of it, I’d be excited to see some new Frog Prince releases, too – Poison Dart (especially blue!), or fantasy/colorshift, or spring green would all be must-haves for me!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ann Marie
                        Participant

Mouse princes would be adorable! And perfect “squeaks”. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Still squeaking for Snerl and Family *squeakity squeak squeak squeak!!!* and whilst I’m waiting for Snerl and Family I’ll just snuggle into my big comfy chair by the fireplace and munch popcorn and watch old movies… Oh, and would someone please pass the Skittles? I’ll share my popcorn 🤣

tdm 😊

tdm

Ann Marie
                            Participant

I forgot to add one more squeak — since we already have winged lions, and tiger stripes have been popular, how about a winged tiger? A Fliger?

Magentas-Cat

Aggie83
                              Participant

I was coming on to thank you for the incredible detail on the kitties, but now must add a huge YES!!! for Halloween wolves for next year. What a fantastic idea, Natasha. AND Nightcrow’s idea of mouse princes – especially Christmas nutcracker mouse princes….be still my heart. (or Christmas mouse wizards 😉 )

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

The new standing hippocolts had me thinking…

I definitely would [i]love[/i] to see natural horse and safari colors! But what about natural bird colors? Goldfinch, oriel, waxwing… They wouldn’t even need to be super exotic birds, as there are so many beautiful North American and European songbirds to showcase.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.