What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Why haven’t we seen some of the newer pieces in the old Brown. I’ll bet if you painted some you wouldn’t be able to keep the shelves stocked. Are the Chalice Flion going to be restocked? I missed the last stock.

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Iโ€™d really love to see a young or baby Poad batch based on minerals. Theyโ€™d look amazing painted like malachite, banded agate, ocean jasper, chariote, amethyst, marble, pietersite, Chinese painting stone, snowflake obsidian, mookaite, fluorite, turquoise, etc. theyโ€™d be fairly simple but super cute and unique. Their round shape kinda makes them look like tumbled stones already.

Ooooo I like this idea!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
        Participant

Pastel rainbow griffins. The bodies could be all white, or the front could be white and the back a pastel color like blue or lavender and pastel rainbow wings.

Kim
          Blocked

Pastel rainbow griffins. The bodies could be all white, or the front could be white and the back a pastel color like blue or lavender and pastel rainbow wings.

Yes I agree! Pastel rainbow griffins would be amazing! I would also love that colour on kirins, pegasi and unicorns!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

I too vote for Pastel Griffins similar in color to the production dragons !!
              I think Pegasus Pastel Rainbow would look amazing too as a production color !!

Megan
              Participant

Sneaking in a squeak for: sitting orientals in ruby/emerald/peacock to match the old families; sitting red pebble foxes in natural red fox color; and more pumpkin spice pebble cats this fall ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney
                Participant

Sneaking in a squeak for: sitting orientals in ruby/emerald/peacock to match the old families; sitting red pebble foxes in natural red fox color; and more pumpkin spice pebble cats this fall ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes please more sitting ori. Any production colors. Even another grab bag of any kind. ๐Ÿ™

I want to grow my collection. My absolute favorite sculpt.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

GardenNinja
                  Participant

I second the squeak for sitting red foxes in natural red fox color!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

An emerald hearth dragon. Squeak!

VS
                      Participant

Emerald peacock secret keeper. Or a slate blue tiger one. I think a gunmetal blue set of unicorns would be popular, but then anything in that color scheme might be crazy cool. But maybe wait a few months because my bank account needs to recover from the Kickstarter, lol.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

VS, the secret keeper is retired in emerald peacock. ๐Ÿ™ There were only a few made, if I remember right 3 as prizes for high selling retailers that sold Windstone, and wasn’t there 1 on eBay?

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Yes, the Emerald Peacock was the only color I believe they shot themselves in the foot with. There were (I think only 3 or it may have been 6?) Some were prizes for brick and mortar stores (this is like WAY before they were being mass produced for the store) and whatever remained, just very few were numbered and auctioned off. I would LOVE one personally but I don’t think they left themselves a loop hole to make more of them in that color like they do now with their disclaimer that the color can be mass produced in the future as you see on all their ebay test paint auctions now. Bummer, I would adore one in Emerald Peacock as well <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                            Participant

Yes, the Emerald Peacock was the only color I believe they shot themselves in the foot with. There were (I think only 3 or it may have been 6?) Some were prizes for brick and mortar stores (this is like WAY before they were being mass produced for the store) and whatever remained, just very few were numbered and auctioned off. I would LOVE one personally but I don’t think they left themselves a loop hole to make more of them in that color like they do now with their disclaimer that the color can be mass produced in the future as you see on all their ebay test paint auctions now. Bummer, I would adore one in Emerald Peacock as well <3

The Old Black Grand unicorns is another “we can’t make any more” piece. I’m not sure what happened. Maybe they promised that the original 12 were all that ever would be produced?

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Yes I do remember that the Black Grands were like that as well. They have the Jet Black ones though, although they don’t exactly match like the originals.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Scathach
                                Participant

Iโ€™ve asked bemire for:
                                  Flap Cat – Jet Black
                                  Flip Flap Cat – Jet Black
                                  KiRin – Male White w blue eyes
                                  KiRin – Male White w pink eyes

I know there are issues with the horns, but a girl can dream.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.