fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

As I may not speak for just myself. I am not a strong Hoofer, Poad, Pebble collector. We love to collect and we love Windston’s. I know The Frog Wizard, and Prince, or The Mouse Wizard, and the long lost forgotten Wind Wizard. Are pieces not even thought about anymore. These pieces deserve more than to be shoved in a corner and forgotten about. These are great and beautiful pieces, that deserve a new coming in some of the test paints sold recently or just a small lot. Melody I remember you said a while back, You will never make a Horned Rebel Wolf again. Well that changed, and us collectors got a chance to add one to our collection. But you have to imagine a frog done a Raspberry Fire or any Red or orange flavor would breath a new life into this piece, A Wind Wizard in Glacial Pearl or something along those colors would be well received. Please, Please, Breath some life into these lost and forgotten pieces.

tig3r06
      Participant

As I may not speak for just myself. I am not a strong Hoofer, Poad, Pebble collector. We love to collect and we love Windston’s. I know The Frog Wizard, and Prince, or The Mouse Wizard, and the long lost forgotten Wind Wizard. Are pieces not even thought about anymore. These pieces deserve more than to be shoved in a corner and forgotten about. These are great and beautiful pieces, that deserve a new coming in some of the test paints sold recently or just a small lot. Melody I remember you said a while back, You will never make a Horned Rebel Wolf again. Well that changed, and us collectors got a chance to add one to our collection. But you have to imagine a frog done a Raspberry Fire or any Red or orange flavor would breath a new life into this piece, A Wind Wizard in Glacial Pearl or something along those colors would be well received. Please, Please, Breath some life into these lost and forgotten pieces.

Gina is the current test painter for ebay so you would want to squeak to Gina for test paints on sculpts. Like was mentioned before, we need a squeak to Gina thread.
        The horned wolf, as far as I remember, was always going to go some type of production color, but it was not going to be the exact Sir Garlen color from the kickstarter or signed.

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

For Kickstarter only, Sir Garlen, a Wolf-Demon character in both The Veligent and Rue day, was exclusive to Kickstarter, painted in black, with the left back leg in various shades of grey to silver ..
          depending on what phase his leg was healing, gold eyes, painted, and signed by Melody.
          She kept her word; yes, there are painted Horned Rebel Wolves, but not named Sir Garlen, no golden eyes, body color painted different color(s) then Sir Garlen, production pieces, and not signed by Melody.
          Kudos to Melody and her insightful and genius way of keeping her word about exclusive Kickstarter Sir Garlen, and releasing the sculpture slightly different so everyone who missed out on the Kickstarter Sir Garlen can collect,too.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Oh, man, I will definitely join you in squeaking for restocking of the ‘Cool Colors’ dragon candlelamp, Angelika_Zen! I loved that piece when it came out, but never managed to get one. If we got a restock sometime in the new year, that would be awesome!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mika
            Participant

Since Windstone has a number of pebble felines, why not also have a couple more pebble canines? Could call them Pebble Pups. Maybe PYO Pebble Pups; that way people can paint them in the image of their own pet.

And even better, have an “ears-up” version and an “ears-down” version to have more coverage of different breeds.

So putting out a squeak for some sort of Pebble Pup!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

YES! A Pebble Pup PYO! Brilliant! ^_^
                Especially since not all breeds look similar or have longer fur like the PYO Flying Wolf.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Yes to another canine Pebble! Great idea!!!

This got me thinking (off the canine topic, but still on the pebble topic)…do we also need another lady cat? I would be totally into that too. Now i know the sitting red fox and the grey fox have a very similar pose, but I envision another lady cat that is smaller than both sitting pebble fox sculpts, with her head on a tilt…or turned around.

IMG_0760

IMG_0759

Another vision I had, was of another fat cat, belly out! He could have a flat back, with little paws poking out like the PYO Kitsune… or flat on his belly with his head resting near his wittle paws

IMG_0762

IMG_0761

I totally agree that the feline to canine ratio is off…but it just got me thinking about different possible poses ๐Ÿ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

I would love a Pebble Cat in a Cougar-like pose, i.e. with front legs stretched out in front of him! That’s how my older kitty sits whenever he’s cozy, and I would adore it if we had a sculpt like that. (Then I’d have to squeak for a grab bag of Classic Tabbies on that sculpt…) ๐Ÿ™‚ The ‘twisty kitty’ in Angelika_Zen’s post would make a cute Pebble, too.

Would definitely not say no to some new colors on the Mouse Wizard, either. Silver, Gold, BVP, Blue Morpho, Violet Flame, Black Sunset… there are lots of ‘regular’ colors that he’d look handsome in, without even bringing in test colors.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                    Participant

Flat Kitty,adorable!!๐Ÿ˜
                      Speaking of older sculpts(Michael)agreed.I too adore the older ones, especially the tried and true dragons.
                      I personally,would LOVE to see a batch of colorshifting Mermaids.They are sea creatures after all and changing coloring is common.๐Ÿ˜Š

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Amy
                      Participant

Melody!!! You’ve done it again! The ponycorn sculpt is soooooooooooo cute!! Will it be released in the snow white and old white colors? I need them for my unicorn families! I love adding more baby-ish sculpts. So many cute possibilities. >.<

Also, I need the gothic unicorn in the snow white color as well, so a smaller squeak for those.

Also, still squeaking (or more appropriately, cheeping) for PYO chicks to go along with the PYO hen and Rooster. I love them so much btw. Thank you!!

Bodine
                        Participant

*SQUEEKING*VERY LOUDLY!!
                          SILHOUETTE PONYCORNS!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
                          SILHOUETTE PONYCORNS!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
                          SILHOUETTE PONYCORNS!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kim
                          Blocked

Yes to silhouette ponycorns! Also fantasy ponycorns and more fantasy colts would be awesome at some point!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                            Participant

Second and third the silhouette ponycorns & fantasy’s. Keep ’em coming…..

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I was more excited about seeing the in progress Kickstarter Dragons on Facebook <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Landipan
                                Participant

I haven’t yet made a squeak for 2020 but here it, a old favorite squeak of mine:

Production Kitsune, think of the GBs!!

Also would love to see a new PYO, maybe a foal of some sort(a pegi foal?!) or perhaps a new creature all together like that tapir-like creature from your Reptangle comic!

Jackalope!! PYO or production!

And please please please please new production colors of Kirin family, pastel rainbow PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE.

Okay, enough with my begging now haha.

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.