What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I was out of line. No more needs to be said.

Kim
      Blocked

Hmm, yeah I agree with many of the comments. I think all of us at some point have had out hearts set on certain grab bags and were disappointed if we got one other ones than what we were hoping for. I have seen and gotten grab bags in the past that weren’t as detailed or colourful too but keep in mind when Melody is painting a batch of 100 plus figures, that can take a lot of time and I’m sure she tries to put as much variety and creativity into each one as possible so they aren’t all the same, so some will look different or may not be to everyone’s liking.

It seems in every grab bag there end up emerging some that are more detailed or popular than others and Melody probably had no idea how popular the pumpkin and sky ones would be this time around. I wished that there were more of those but once Melody finds out what people like she usually tries to accommodate people’s requests in future grab bags. Sometimes if some figures have been really popular, she might do a whole batch of them next time, like when silhouettes were popular before she ended up doing more unicorns and wolves and other grab bags with more silhouettes. Melody usually bends over backwards to try and make people happy and make pieces people will like or have requested and paint as many as she can.

I’m sorry you were disappointed in yours and in pain and not feeling good when you posted but this isn’t just a forum, it’s Windstone’s website and if you are on here to buy the artist’s pieces as a collector, maybe just be more mindful of what you post that they and everyone else can personally read. I know if anyone has ever had an issue with a piece like if it arrived damaged or missing paint or something, all you have to do is email them and Susie is always helpful with any customer service. But if you just simply don’t like a piece, there isn’t much they can do except tell you to sell or trade them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Michael, I agree with what everyone has said here, especially Drag0nfeathers, Fatal Beauty, Natasha, Etruscan, Tig3406, Scathach, Stormdancer, etc.
          I have been a M.Pena fan as a very young adult; my 1st sculpts were the Hatching Pegasus and Mother Pegasus gifted to me by my parents; and more a fan being on a Forum…
          She is a World Famous Artist; IMO the best and most versitil artist of this century.
          2D drawings 3D sculpts, writing… she excels in all.
          She is the hardest working woman I have ever known; she is accessible to us, not locked away in an ivory tower communicating thru her press agent as some other famous artists do; she bends over backwards to please ALL of us; no easy task.
          The pieces you received were the same excellent quality as all the others I have seen posted.
          To say this was not her work and she dropped the ball I though was totally rude ,un-acceptable, un-fair , untrue, and hurtful.
          Once words are said; they cannot be taken back….
          I did read your apology, so that was nice and appropriate you did that.
          Grab bags are a risk we chose or do not chose to take.
          Trading, selling thru Forum , or selling on eBay are viable options for you.
          Buying on the secondary market might be a much better way for you; that’s something I do; that way one knows exactly what one is getting, and the risk of disappointment is virtually nil.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

It’s okay Michael. We’ve all made that post we later regret after the edit feature is gone lol. Grab bags bring out the best (and worst) of us sometimes. Like I said we’ve all had our share hissy fits over them, especially when it feels like you made a big investment.
            I’m sorry I’m not as… eloquent with my words as others are lol. It’s a curse that effects us both I guess. 🤣 No hard feelings.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
            Participant

So I am tapping in…..
              I “SQUEEK”for PYO ORIENTALS and PONYGRIFFS😁 and Silhouette Pebble Ponies….running away now😄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LZ
              Participant

Going back to squeaking! Frosty cold-looking arctic foxes please. Brrrrr! 🙂

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Not a squeak but a HUGE THANK YOU for releasing the Violet Flame Sun and Moon. Those were squeaks of mine for a long time now. Now if I could only get them in White 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

StormDancer
                  Participant

It’s ok, we all understand pain. Hopefully they can find someway to help before much longer.

I would like to squeak for Christmas GB Standing or Sitting Baby Kirins!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

wolflodge100
                    Participant

I would like to squeak for siamese or lynx point siamese dragons!

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Seconding the big THANK YOU for this to Melody and the WE team for this release; I was so happy to see Sitting Orientals in a production color! I’m excited that this means the sculpt isn’t having any major casting or horn problems, and maybe soon there will be Sitting Oris in Peacock. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I’m going to reiterate a squeak… about Mystic Umber!

And ask if we can get a production (limited or otherwise) of the oriental sculpts (dragons and kirins) in ivory.

Puleeze?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Scathach
                          Participant

Here’s my squeaking list:

Flap Cat – Jet Black.
                            Flip Flap Cat – Jet Black.
                            Male KiRin – Albino with original style horn in both eye colours.
                            Baby Poad – Podge with eye colours to match KS beans.
                            Lap – Silvery Silver.
                            Old Warrior – Silvery Silver.

Life is beautiful.

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Squeaks:
                              Raccoon sculpt

Christmas themed GB unicorns or pebble horses

Glittery, snowy, white arctic foxes

More natural production colors for the pebble horses if possible

MORE DAPPLE GREY HORSES AND UNICORNS PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE!!!!

Courtney
                              Participant

Squeak.

Grab Bag Winter Themed Wolves.

Snowy scenery (white paint with glitter shimmer maybe). Winter rabbits and foxes and snowy trees, snowy hills and mountains.

Wood cabins, icy rivers, silent forests.

Northern lights & clear night skies with icy speckling of stars.

Squeak.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I will also squeak for the Albino Male Kirin along with Scathach to complete the pink eyed Kirin family <3
                                  I’d also love to see the Kirins introduced in a new production/limited production color. Something with perhaps black fur.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.