fbpx

What are you hoping for?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What are you hoping for?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Maebnus
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Welll….I would love to get the OLD GREEN fledgie with the orange eyes and the OLD GREEN emperor ( I know they never really come up for sale tho) so I am also planning on getting some more brown dragons from the Windstone Store over the next while, I think that is pretty much it for now. πŸ˜†

The Green Emperor’s show up every once in awhile on e-Bay but cost a LOT

(And/)Or is packed like @#$@#%. The one I bought was pretty darn reasonable in cost for the condition he was (under $500).

Bob

Maebnus3 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Welll….I would love to get the OLD GREEN fledgie with the orange eyes and the OLD GREEN emperor ( I know they never really come up for sale tho) so I am also planning on getting some more brown dragons from the Windstone Store over the next while, I think that is pretty much it for now. πŸ˜†

(And/)Or is packed like @#$@#%. The one I bought was pretty darn reasonable in cost for the condition he was (under $500).

What sort of condition was he in??

keschete
        Participant

I “NEED”…not I am “waiting for” …hehehe

a Peacock Kinglet and the White Hatching Empress and Emperor…

Leigha
          Participant

From the Windstone store I’m hoping for a pink curlie and a white curlie(if they make more)

I’m dreaming of a white coiled mama(golden egg) ^^ that will be a long time in savings though.

I also just missed out on the hatching emporer on eBay. My mom would have killed me if I’d put that on my credit card(which would be the only way I could pay for what it went for).

keschete
            Participant

Leigha wrote:

I also just missed out on the hatching emporer on eBay. My mom would have killed me if I’d put that on my credit card(which would be the only way I could pay for what it went for).

I could have paid the price…but it was crazy….so I will watch for the next one…

That was way too much to pay for the Hatching White Emperor….

Leigha
              Participant

A lot of the prices go crazy on eBay.

Maebnus
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

What sort of condition was he in??

From what I could tell from the pieces & the pictures, he was mint (or damn near) prior to shipping. I saw no flaws at all on him… other than being received in a dozen pieces and a handful of dust.

Copper83
                  Participant

I’m waiting for the Tan, Black, and Black Sunset Mother Griffins to come out. Just not sure which one I’m going to get yet. πŸ™‚ And the chicks too, of coarse.

lamortefille
                    Participant

I’m hoping for a winning lottery ticket….and a large dragon in VF (someday).

BDW
                      Participant

πŸ˜€ I’m waiting on the hopefully what will be a PYO KEEPER , Winged bookends and the Phoenix #2 (Please PYO). πŸ™„

Jasmine
                        Participant

I’d like to share that winning Loto ticket, LaMorte…and I forgot that I would love, love to have an OW in Peacock and the Black sunset griffin family.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.