fbpx

What a tease…

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts What a tease…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
      Participant

I was tickled pink with the posibility of a snow of any kind,light or heavy ๐Ÿ˜€ I almost got my wish but it was a tease.We had fun with the sleet and sprinkles of snow we did get XD My friends up north…send more!! XD White Christmas,White Christmas…thinking and wishing REAL hard ๐Ÿ˜†

Mentally sends Bodine every speck of snow we got yesterday! It was at least 6″ I’d figure (at least, the stuff that’s clinging to our balcony rail is 6″ high).

And it’s still coming down…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

My Mom got over a foot where she’s at, and more on the way. I like it much better where I’m at. Sunny and upper fifties ๐Ÿ˜€ I do miss a white Christmas though ๐Ÿ™

darjeb
        Participant

I live in the warm and sunny south and hope it stays that way forever. I grew up in Missouri and Kansas and saw enough snow and ice to last me a lifetime

bayoudragon
          Participant

All my friends and family were so excited that it snowed. IT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO SNOW IN THE DEEP SOUTH!! :shout:

I stayed huddled inside. It snowed once last year, too… I could have waited another 5 years or so before it snowed again. That’s why I live in Baton Rouge – no snow! I really can’t move any further south without leaving the US. lol

Although, everyone here was spelling it “sneaux”. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bodine
            Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Mentally sends Bodine every speck of snow we got yesterday! It was at least 6″ I’d figure (at least, the stuff that’s clinging to our balcony rail is 6″ high).

And it’s still coming down…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
              Bring it on down,I and a lot of kids I know would enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜€
              I loved the snow when I lived in Ark.but for the thirteen years I lived there,we never got snow for Christmas.It would slam us New Years though.I hope you never lose the majic of a White Christmas. ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
              Participant

Snow is on the way to Kansas City by tomorrow night! I’ve heard anywhere between a dusting all the way up to 2 feet, so we’ll see what happens. XD

Bodine
                Participant

machineguts wrote:

Snow is on the way to Kansas City by tomorrow night! I’ve heard anywhere between a dusting all the way up to 2 feet, so we’ll see what happens. XD

It’s Sunday,go out and make a little or big,snowman! ๐Ÿ˜€ Send wintry photos! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
                  Participant

Well, now they changed it to late Monday night/early Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ We’ll probably either get none, or 3 feet!

When it comes to winter, our weather peeps always have conniptions with their predictions. ๐Ÿ˜†

And I really hope we don’t get 3 feet of snow… That would suck.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Here, let me send you some. Today is a school closure day due to -22F and wind gusts up to 45 miles an hour…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™„

tdm

Bodine
                      Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Here, let me send you some. Today is a school closure day due to -22F and wind gusts up to 45 miles an hour…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™„
                        oooo,dang!It would be nice to visit but I couldn’t live there.

machineguts
                        Participant

Brrrrrrr! *Shivers*

machineguts
                          Participant

Well it looks like we’ll have 2 to 4 inches of snow by late tomorrow night/early Wednesday. It changes so quick though, it will be hard to tell what happens until several hours before the storm hits!

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

2 snow days in one week – both due to extreme cold… but NOW it’s snowing and we’ve got about 2 feet…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.