fbpx

WESTERN STAR TRUCK

Home Forums Miscellany Community WESTERN STAR TRUCK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hi
        I was just wondering if anyone knows what a Western Star Truck is….I am having no luck at all finding a collectable 1:24 scale diecast that is already built of this truck in Canada! I am looking for a BLACK colored truck for a gift for a friend for Christmas, if anyone knows where I can possibly find one I would greatly appreciate any help.
        I have searched ebay and no luck.. ๐Ÿ™„
        I have contacted Western Star in Canada and their reply to me was that these trucks are not available in Canada nor in the US at this time and they are in discussions right now of bring them to Canada and the US…. ๐Ÿ˜• I am really stuck with this gift and I am pretty sure that they do have somewhere..LOL…I just cant seem to find them… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Marzena

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Do they even exist at all anywhere in the world? Like, did your friend specifically request one or just thought it would be cool to have one? Sorry I can’t offer up any help. Maybe someone here could paint another truck to look like that one? Or maybe you could find someone who specializes in custom painting diecast models?

Rachel
          Participant
            Mmloda
            Participant

Thanks, I’ve already looked into having a model kit done and painted and it will cost be at least $250 or more plus the kit itself, which is a bit too much for me! I dunno if they even have them, they may gave them in Australia or Great Brittin but I know that they don’t have them in the US or in Canada yet! ๐Ÿ™

Thanks for the ebay link, I saw that but I really wanna find a black one and one that is like a big transport truck!

Marzena

Anonymous

I wonder how difficult it is to put the kit together, because the 1:24 kits are readily available and cheap.

I think the painting would be the hard part, unless you know how to paint.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.