fbpx

WELL LOOKS LIKE THERE ALL SOLD NOW

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WELL LOOKS LIKE THERE ALL SOLD NOW

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

Ooooh, An Emperor, and a Spectral?! I wants!!! I am dying to see their pics. Let me know when you post them!

Sorry posted and sold that quick. Wish I had more but never got more than one of each. πŸ™

windstonefan

Syn
      Participant

Thanks, Windstonefan, for my first OW. πŸ˜€ Now that I see him, I am kicking myself for not getting one sooner. πŸ™ They are definitely BIG, but I like them even better than the Lap. What a beautiful sculpt, and he is absolutely stunning in Rainbow. πŸ˜€

windstonefan
        Participant

You are so welcome syn789 ! πŸ™‚ He couldn’t have gotten a better home. :yes:

windstonefan

‘Tis Okay, Evelyn…I couldn’t afford one right now anyways! But I did enjoy the parouse on ebay!

windstonefan
          Participant

Well I really have to admit I did too. In my china cabinet I confess that those were in the farthest cabinet from my viewing eye so I really do not get to look at them that often. This will make me miss them a little less. But I am glad that you and I both enjoyed seeing these guys. For me really up close and for everyone else that too. I think that everyone here wishs these had been made just a little longer. How Windstone got these all to match so perfectly we may never know. But by golly these were just so well done. I really hope for more colorful Dragons done like this in the future. Whether Ms Melody will find that in her heart to make allot of members dreams come true only she knows that answer to that question. Squeek squeek* everyone Squeek squeek* !

ONE THOUSAND SQUEEKS COMMING UP! squeek*

windstonefan

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.