fbpx

Welcome Xtharsa!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Xtharsa!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Welcome!

lamortefille
          Participant

Sbianchi
            Participant

Hello and Welcome!

darjeb
              Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Stephanie
                Participant

Welcome!

Xtharsa
                  Participant

Heya! I’m From the sunshine state as well. I guess I’ll introduce myself. I am currently pursuing a degree in sculpture Fine arts. I am also an avid animal lover. I have love pena’s work since I was around 7 years old. I have only collected the dragons (peacock) I’m still missing the spectral and secret keeper dragons but paying for college isn’t cheap right now.lol I hope to have lots of fun on this sight and I do plan on buying a PYO dragon to test out. Melody is my inspiration for sculpture. I can not hold a candle to her work πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                    Participant

If you would like to post some of your work, we would love to see it. πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Yes, please!!! We always love to see member’s art!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Xtharsa
                        Participant

I will…need to update my deviantart page anyway and this gives me a reason to πŸ™‚

BDW
                          Participant

TO THE FORUM!

Here are two stickies that help you find Important links with lots of interesting stuff for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
                            http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Tell us a little about yourself and your passion for Windstones. πŸ˜€
                            Oh! Almost forgot….Welcome to the Windstoneholics Anonymous… just kidding around!

Xtharsa
                            Participant

Awsome I did look over the rules before I joined. I have been a fan forever. I used to try and sketch and draw the dragons I owned when I was 7. I still have the drawings to prove it πŸ˜€ Though I do sculpt animals and draw them still today I am not going in the same direction as Melody in describing them. I have many of her dragon sculptures as I do love the detail and quality of her work. Right now I am a student at the academy of art full time as well as a swimming coach full time. I am always busy but I get board sometimes. I used to go to a frog forum but it was shut down because the owner couldn’t deal with the idiot spammers. So I wanted to find an active forum that was fun to talk to other people.

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

Xtharsa wrote:

Heya! I’m From the sunshine state as well.

Hate to correct you (saw in the Are you a boy or a girl thread), but Florida is officially the Sunshine State, not Hawaii or California. Hawaii is the Aloha State and California is the Golden State.

So let me say welcome from the real Sunshine State! I’m from the panhandle area near Pensacola.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.