fbpx

Welcome Nuke

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I see. Thanks for explaining. πŸ™‚

Maebnus
      Participant

Welcome to the asylum! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

Welcome to the forum Nuke! Your avatar is killer! I was gonna welcome you yesterday, but I feel silly when I welcome someone and they never say Hi! Glad you decided to join us. Cant wait to see your PYOs!

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome to the forum Nuke! Your avatar is killer! I was gonna welcome you yesterday, but I feel silly when I welcome someone and they never say Hi! Glad you decided to join us. Cant wait to see your PYOs!

Umm..I just joined today o.o Double check and make sure you’re not a psychic! Quick! What mythilogical creature am I thinking of?

Maria
          Participant

Ski – and I – are in Europe, Nuke. We’re 6-9 hours ahead of y’all. πŸ˜‰ So for us you joined yesterday.

Skigod377
            Participant

Nuke wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Umm..I just joined today o.o Double check and make sure you’re not a psychic! Quick! What mythilogical creature am I thinking of?Unicorn! heheheh… different time zone, silly. πŸ˜† It was yesterday for me. I saw your name under ‘newest registered member.’ πŸ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ski – and I – are in Europe, Nuke. We’re 6-9 hours ahead of y’all. πŸ˜‰ So for us you joined yesterday.

Lol, ok. I only joined 6 hours ago XD

skigod377 wrote:

Unicorn! heheheh… different time zone, silly. πŸ˜† It was yesterday for me. I saw your name under ‘newest registered member.’ πŸ˜‰

o_______________________________. You scare me. I wanted to think of chimera, but unicorn kept popping in my head-wait-Stop controlling my brain! *goes in circles*

Skigod377
              Participant

Nuke wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Unicorn! heheheh… different time zone, silly. πŸ˜† It was yesterday for me. I saw your name under ‘newest registered member.’ πŸ˜‰

o_______________________________. You scare me. I wanted to think of chimera, but unicorn kept popping in my head-wait-Stop controlling my brain! *goes in circles*Dont be scared. Its my Jedi mind trick. I think I have perfected it.

Maria
                Participant

I’ll say, Ski! One of these days the CIA will be after you to work for them… πŸ˜†

Maebnus
                  Participant

Nuke wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

o_______________________________. You scare me. I wanted to think of chimera, but unicorn kept popping in my head-wait-Stop controlling my brain! *goes in circles*

You’re definitely going to fit in well here :lol:. Tho for not being much of a talker, you have a lot of posts for 6 hours πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

skigod377 wrote:

Its my Jedi mind trick. I think I have perfected it.

What food do you want to cook for me now? 8)

Welcome Nuke. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                      Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Its my Jedi mind trick. I think I have perfected it.

What food do you want to cook for me now? 8)You have it backwards, my young apprentice.

Anonymous

PAH! BAWHHAWHAA!!!
                          Funniest thing I’ve heard in a week.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.