Welcome Nuke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Just wanted to say welcome to the forums and I like your avatar.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Katherine
        Participant

Hey Nuke!
          I am new here too, but you’ll find out quiclky enough that people are really friendly-and they have a wonderful sence of humor!
          soo…WELCOME!

wolflodge100
          Participant

yes! Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
            Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jodi
              Participant

Welcome to the Forum!

Starbreeze
                Participant

Hi!!! Glad you could join us!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for all the warm greetings ^^ I’m not a talk-a-lot, but I hope to add my works devoted to Windstone (PYO and whatnot) in the near future.

And as being an official n00b: how do you create a sig here? It says it’s done via your profile, but I see nothing about creating a signature ๐Ÿ˜•

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

If you want an image signature you have to make one in an image editing program, upload it to some place on the internet and then copy the code for it to the appropriate space in your profile (towards the bottom). If you just want a text one, go to the bottom of your profile and type what you want there.

Oops, my bad. I meant to say how do you upload a sig. When I go to the bottom of my profile it just shows the Avatar control panel, and going up the sections are: Preferences, Profile Information, and Registration Information. I can’t figure out where to ender my website URL as well T____T

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Nuke wrote:

Oops, my bad. I meant to say how do you upload a sig. When I go to the bottom of my profile it just shows the Avatar control panel, and going up the sections are: Preferences, Profile Information, and Registration Information. I can’t figure out where to ender my website URL as well T____T

Okay, start with cliking the word profile (under FAQ) up at the top of the page this will let you edit your profile information. To set your website URL scroll down to the second section labeled “Profile Information”. There’s a box that says Website. Put your website URL there and it’s linked.

Image signatures are a little different since you can’t host the image here on the forum, you have to upload it so some other website that allows remote linking (like photobucket or imageshack). After you have the image on the web some where you want to put the link for it in between [*img] and [/*img] (remove the *) in the box in “Profile Information” that says Signature.

Uh oh, something’s very wrong here. This is all that’s under Profile Info for me:

ICQ Number:
                      AIM Address:
                      MSN Messenger:
                      Yahoo Messenger:
                      Interests:

Major glitch? Yet eaglefeather831 can do it fine…Window’s Vista doesn’t have anything to do with it does it? e____e I’ll try downloading Firefox to see what happens.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Ahh! It could also have something to do with you have less than 5 posts. There’s something with the way teh forum is built that it won’t let you do certain things until you hit that magic number. Its probably to make sure you aren’t a spambot or something.

I believe you’re right, or that I must be a day old before I do. Thankyou very much ^-^ *gets-a-postin*

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

No problem! Just give a shout out if you need any more help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.