fbpx

Welcome Nuke

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

welcome to the forums!

Maria
    Participant

Welcome, Nuke. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

RAR NUUUKKKKE!*glomp attack*

*huggles to death*

*pssst* The magic number is five for later users who ask about that and adding urls to posts (lol, like that was so hard *dumb dumb*)

Maria
        Participant

You’ve got a good-looking DA gallery, Nuke. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nuke is REALLLLLY awesome with the digital art stuffs.

Maria
            Participant

I see that! Of course, you’re really awesome with digital arts yourself. πŸ˜‰

KoishiiKitty wrote:

*huggles to death*

*Is squished and winded*

Yes, you got me hooked when I decided to go look for my fav retired griffin, finding way more and now I’m obsessed XD Your PYO are looking great! How hot are the sales? :p

Maria
              Participant

Nuke, do you have a favorite coloring on the griff or do you just like them in general?
                And your siggie – it looks a lot like Koishii’s character. Care to explain it to an outsider? πŸ˜›

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks much, and I hope to make a great PYO gallery as well X3

Maria
                Participant

I’m curious to see your painting. When will you start?

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Nuke wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

*huggles to death*

*Is squished and winded*

Yes, you got me hooked when I decided to go look for my fav retired griffin, finding way more and now I’m obsessed XD Your PYO are looking great! How hot are the sales? :p

Sales are really hot. the collectors and every one here has a HIGH respect for the effort that goes into painting the pyo’s, it’s good.

I can’t wait to see the ones you end up doing ^_^

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Nuke, do you have a favorite coloring on the griff or do you just like them in general?
                    And your siggie – it looks a lot like Koishii’s character. Care to explain it to an outsider? πŸ˜›

I’ve fallen in love with Jennifer’s Labradorite, but I’m aiming for a retired black one which I’m stalking on eBay right now.

Nuke (yes my persona) is quite different for those who are in the kind of circle Koishii and I are in on DA. My siggy I did not originally create (the clothes) I just added Nukum’s head, color, and tail, but the doll creater doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t show anymore full works of Nuke anymore, but she’s got no doggy nose, slitted ears, a chocolate brown with cyan stripes, and thin bristly tail compared to Koishii’s anthro cat-like char :p

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m curious to see your painting. When will you start?

As soon as I buy a PYO XD Yeah I’m slow, but I want to talk to Melody Pena before I do.

Maria
                    Participant

Nuke wrote:

Nuke (yes my persona) is quite different for those who are in the kind of circle Koishii and I are in on DA. My siggy I did not originally create (the clothes) I just added Nukum’s head, color, and tail, but the doll creater doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t show anymore full works of Nuke anymore, but she’s got no doggy nose, slitted ears, a chocolate brown with cyan stripes, and thin bristly tail compared to Koishii’s anthro cat-like char :p

So the critter in your avatar isn’t Nuke either? What is it? Because it looks neat.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So the critter in your avatar isn’t Nuke either? What is it? Because it looks neat.

Oh that is Nuke, just no more spots. She was also originally named Thae, that’s why the sig says RAVE_Thae….and she was a diff color back then.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.