fbpx

Welcome Mirrako

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Mirrako

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Mirrako
    Participant

Helloooooo, everyone! I’ve been waiting for a long time to join in the discussions! Many of you seem like family to me even though you have no idea who I am YET… πŸ˜€

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I’m still learning my way around (lived in the galleries all last year) and just got to this page tonight. 😳

Newlywed (July 17th!) and we are exchanging Windstones as wedding gifts to each other. πŸ˜€

I chose Peacock dragons, and my husband chose Ruby. We’re Ebaying and driving all the local dealers nuts trying to get them all.

Question: how do you clean grease off an Emperor without hurting the finish? He’s from Ebay, and looks brown in some places… πŸ™

Thanks for the incredible welcome! I’ll be getting to know you more as often as I can log in. And, I have to figure out how to set up pictures and all that, too…

More info soon!

Jasmine
      Participant

Hey there, welcome to the nut house!! Congrats on getting married and exchanging Windstone’s is a seriously cool idea. Wonder if Melody would let me set up a wedding gift registry??? How cool would that be??

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Welcome!

Maria
          Participant

Congratulations on getting married! Exchanging Windstones is a neat idea. πŸ˜€

Skylover
            Participant

Welcome Mirrako!

Where do you live in Colorado? There is a store here in Colorado Springs locally that has most of the ruby dragons in stock if you’re interested. Just let me know and I’ll give you their phone number.

Welcome to the forum…NOW YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE…MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 😈

PS-Congrets on the wedding!

Bob

Mirrako wrote:

Helloooooo, everyone! I’ve been waiting for a long time to join in the discussions! Many of you seem like family to me even though you have no idea who I am YET… πŸ˜€

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I’m still learning my way around (lived in the galleries all last year) and just got to this page tonight. 😳

Newlywed (July 17th!) and we are exchanging Windstones as wedding gifts to each other. πŸ˜€

I chose Peacock dragons, and my husband chose Ruby. We’re Ebaying and driving all the local dealers nuts trying to get them all.

Question: how do you clean grease off an Emperor without hurting the finish? He’s from Ebay, and looks brown in some places… πŸ™

Thanks for the incredible welcome! I’ll be getting to know you more as often as I can log in. And, I have to figure out how to set up pictures and all that, too…

More info soon!
                July 17th is my aunts birthday. SEE some men can remember special dates!!
                I hope you got all the Windstones your where looking for
                BTW Congrats!!!

Maebnus
                Participant

Welcome! And congrats on the marriage πŸ˜€

Mirrako
                  Participant

We got married exactly 3 years from the first day we started dating, and did a tiny service on top of Mt Evans in Renaissance clothing (just the 5 of us in the party). It was a blast, and we were surrounded by a few family members, mountain goats, marmots, and all the hikers who were up there that day.

Will have to try to get a photobucket account set up soon…

Bob

SOUNDS WONDERFUL
                      beware that Photobuckets will sell your photos

Mirrako
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

SOUNDS WONDERFUL

Thanks for the warning! 😯 I’ll have to figure something else out for the pics…

Mirrako
                        Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Hey there, welcome to the nut house!! Congrats on getting married and exchanging Windstone’s is a seriously cool idea. Wonder if Melody would let me set up a wedding gift registry??? How cool would that be??

It would be great for everyone–maybe just a regular gift registry for birthdays and things.

We’ve been all over the place, driving dealers and everyone else nute over the last few weeks. Twenty two (and a half) dragons, and 4 other WE pieces since August 12th! I’m negotiating for another ruby right now, hence the half!

Saved for about a year first so we could pounce all at once, now we need to start slowing down…

Bob

Mirrako wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

SOUNDS WONDERFUL

I think the other one they have tlked about here is Image Shack or something like that

Mirrako
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Mirrako wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

SOUNDS WONDERFUL

I think the other one they have tlked about here is Image Shack or something like that

Thanks! I’ll look into that when I’m not hunting dragons!

Oh, RATS!!! I just missed a Peacock Spectral! Gah!!! (banging head on keyboard) Should’ve called them last week… πŸ˜₯

Brian
                              Participant

Welcome and congrats. πŸ™‚
                                http://load.imageshack.us/ it is free and easy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.