fbpx

Welcome all new members

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome all new members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Welcome everyone.So many new people have joined us I don’t want to post multiple threads so, WELCOME!!Have fun,make some new friends and collect some beautiful art. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
      Participant

Hi and thank you for the welcome.
        I went looking for a welcome thread when I joined a week ago but saw so many “HELLO” threads that I wasnt sure which one to use and I didn’t want to make another.
        So far I have found this forum to be a great place and It is so nice to see such a supportive group of people.
        Hope that all who join find it to be a wonderful place… Both to make new friends and to enjoy all the windstone critters.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Could someone make this a sticky? Then new people could introduce themselves here. It would make it a bit easier and save on the amount of some threads?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
        Blocked

Welcome! I was a new member too about a year and a half ago. I have already talked to one nice lady who just joined here too. If anyone wants to know anything feel free to message anyone of us with questions. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

chibishiro12
          Participant

Hello
            I have been collecting the dragons since I was little, and my parents have been collecting them since they first came out, and now I also collect the griffins. We have a lot, but are always looking for more. I look forward to sharing my interest in these beautiful creatures, and maybe picking up some more along the way. 🙂

Looking for-
            red fire young dragon
            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
            Blocked

Welcome chibishiro12. Do you have any Windstones already or other kinds of dragons? There are nice ones for sale on this site plus if you check out the classifieds section, people buy and sell and trade on there as well if you haven’t seen it yet.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

chibishiro12
              Participant

Thanks for the welcome! I have some Windstones and lots of non-Windstone dragons. But my favorites will always be the Windstones. They are just so beautiful and I love the different colors. I almost have a whole family set in various colors, I’m only missing the fledgling and the male. I am definitely saving up some money to buy some. 🙂

Looking for-
                red fire young dragon
                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.