fbpx

Weird symptom

Home Forums Miscellany Community Weird symptom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Ok, this one takes the cake… My butt has been vibrating. It has been doing this for the last couple days on and off…I am not kidding, it feels just like a vibrating cell phone, but on my lower back near my tail bone. It is annoying. Has anyone else ever have that sensation???
      I looked this symptom up, online, and it seems fairly common!

Melody
      Keymaster

Hmmmm…butt muscle spasms?? It’s what it sounds like. Can’t say I’ve had any before. ๐Ÿ˜•

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Melody
        Keymaster

the dragon collector wrote:

Hmmmm…butt muscle spasms?? It’s what it sounds like. Can’t say I’ve had any before. ๐Ÿ˜•

It feels like it is in my bones, not muscle… really weird.

Duld
          Participant

yeah but not on my bottom ๐Ÿ˜† more commonly known in eyelids, we call it “fjรถrfiskur” directly translated as wigglefish, I got it in my front tigh (thigh?) a couple of months ago, I recall it means that you need more calcium

frozendragon
            Participant

I’ve had that sensation on my thigh before… and of course thought it was the cell phone… even though I didn’t have the phone in that pocket at the time… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Laurie
              Participant

you said you thought it felt like in your bones? Sounds like your nerves (stress, lifting, loading critters (stubborn llamas and sheep anyone?) ๐Ÿ™„ etc. Wouldn’t be surprised with the move) Find a good chiroprator. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jodi
                Participant

It’s a muscle twitch or a nerve twitch. For muscles, eat more potassium (bananas, oranges). For nerves, you need more B vitamins (dark green vegies like spinach and broccoli).

I get them both sometimes.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Find a good chiroprator. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ditto.

Sounds like you overworked the muscle and wiggled something in the spine.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I only get them if I’ve been sitting for along time, then get up and try to do something… and then it’s usually in my legs, or my butt.

Melody
                    Keymaster

The odd part is that this feels nothing like a muscle twitch. I know what those are like. This is very odd buzzing sensation, just like a cell phone, but higher frequency. I think aliens are trying to communicate. Yeah I think it must be nerve related.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Wigglefish! I like that term. “I’ve got a wigglefish buzzin’!”

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

The odd part is that this feels nothing like a muscle twitch. I know what those are like. This is very odd buzzing sensation, just like a cell phone, but higher frequency. I think aliens are trying to communicate. Yeah I think it must be nerve related.

LOL.. aliens are trying to call Melody’s bum…

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜†

Laurie
                          Participant

yep, burning is nerves. Go to a chiropractor first. They’ll try to fix it. Doctors just give you meds that make the pain go, but don’t fix the problem. My chiropactor even helped me with my indigestion, I don’t have to take the meds anymore.

Jasmine
                            Participant

I only get that if I’ve been in the car on long trips. My butt gets used to the vibration and I can still feel it for a while when I get out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.