fbpx

Weird Seller On EbAY

Home Forums Miscellany Community Weird Seller On EbAY

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Skylover
      Participant

Here are some of the clean pictures:

I believe that the red thing is what the dragon was wrapped in. The other contents of the box are obscene, so I can’t show them. I can’t understand why anyone in their right mind would package something like this. It’s not just a poor packing job, it’s offensive.

Here are some pictures of the dragon after cleaning:

I have some other pictures of the dragon, but they are blurry so it’s hard to make out the damage.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Okay guys, here we go.
          You know I love you all!

I have removed the other posts in this subject because it is causing some problems. Inevitably, we have all had strange dealings in our lives in the past, and it’s easy to get fired up about them.
          The problem is, beyond what we can see as fact, it’s hard to tell just what is going on here. Further, it’s very easy to paint someone in a bad light when the incidents may not be related at all.
          I am not calling anyone out, or saying anyone is fibbing! It’s just that we don’t know exactly what happened here. Even if we did, this is probably not the place for it.

I encourage you all to settle any problems you have with an individual one-on-one.
          If it escalates to where you do not feel safe for some reason, and I really hate to see it happen, but if it does, then it’s time to turn to the authorities in your area. If the problem starts on eBay, or Craigslist, or wherever… contact a person of authority there. If it’s really bad, talk to your local police department.

If you have trouble on eBay, that is what the feedback forum on eBay is for.
          If you want to warn other people, that is admirable. BUT! For the same reason we cannot legally allow a ‘black list’ here on the forum… neither can we allow badmouthing of eBay sellers here. This isn’t because we are trying to silence anyone!! Please understand. Windstone sells on eBay, and many of you do too. Many people here buy on eBay. If a seller on eBay were to see their name badmouthed, here, on an official Windstone forum, there could be legal trouble for Windstone. I’m sure the last thing anyone wants is for Windstone to get involved in a messy legal battle.

So, please, we ask… if you want to talk about a seller in an unfavorable light, please either contact each other privately (away from the official Windstone forum), or you need to gripe in a way that no one can find out who the seller you are talking about is.
          I know this isn’t ideal. I know we are a big family here and we want to watch over each other’s backs! But we really need to be careful, please please please. Use eBay’s feedback and talk to each other in private, if you can.

Anyone that has a problem with this is welcome to contact me. I welcome your discussion.

Okay, back to the topic at hand. I left the above photos because they are a great example on how not to pack a Windstone.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

windstonefan
          Participant

Sorreeeeee! 🙄

windstonefan

twindragonsmum
            Participant

No worries from me darlin’… I’m good with the pix and Jen’s reminder. Just very sad you’ve had a “not so nice” experience. Hugs

twindragonsmum

tdm

Katherine
              Participant

I don’t know what happened, and it seems like I don’t want to know, but I hope that dragon cleans up nicely!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.