fbpx

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee look what the ups man brought me!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee look what the ups man brought me!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

LOL I have my Gramma’s old sofa…Its one ugly thing, but a cover is a good investment.Plus witha 12 yr old, I don’t want to buy soemthing I will freak out aobut staining and whatnot…I think it’s aobut 1 and a half years older than I am… 😯

Damn it’s hard to type with a cat in your lap! πŸ˜›

Congrats purple doggie, ive love one, Can’t afford one at Β£90 odd from ebay now though 😯

Jodi
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL I have my Gramma’s old sofa…Its one ugly thing, but a cover is a good investment.Plus witha 12 yr old, I don’t want to buy soemthing I will freak out aobut staining and whatnot…I think it’s aobut 1 and a half years older than I am… 😯

We have the new sofa already and have been paying on it for a while. The tax returns should finish it. It’s beautiful. I wanted it forever, so I’m so glad he let me have the one I want. Most men don’t care what they sit on as long as there is something there. Not my hubby. He designs theater sets, so he’s particular too. But we agree on most things, so it’s not so bad. πŸ™‚

Yeah, I am one of those, “If it isn’t broken don’t fix it” types…It may be 36 years old, but I love that sofa…It’s just a little ratty from going thru 6 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren, before she decided to give it up for a new one. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
      Participant

Well, our last sofa was breaking down and my husband and I both have arthritis in our necks, so we have to have something comfortable and firm to sit on or we’ll be in pain. So, we needed a new sofa. He just let me have the expensive one I wanted. Tee hee. I love that man! πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.