fbpx

Warning label?

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Warning label?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Why don’t Windstones have a warning label on how ADDICTING they will be?
      I’m newish! NIce to offically meet everyone!
      My first encounter with these beautiful sculptures was in the early 90’s when I was a little girl and it was love at first sight. They inspire daydreams and whimsy for me! I’m 27 and the love never faltered.
      I’ve recently gotten more pieces, and just looking at them makes me happy!
      I’m in Alaska, and we get that stimulus check… pretty sure what a good chunk of it will be going to!
      Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Fritochick (Mary)
      Participant

Just so you know—-there are quite a few of us addicted collectors over the age of 50 (OMG) that are still in love with these creations!!!! Have a long and happy collecting life!!!!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Welcome to the forums! Oh, and yeah…there’s no cure for Windstone Addiction. We get together and have group therapy sometimes, but we always end up talking about Windstones hahah

Counselor:”All right, people. Lets talk about something other than….er…well you-know-what. How is the weather where you are?”

group member:”Ah, the weather’s been a little over cast and cloudy…perfect for some outdoor shots of my Windstones!”

Councelor: *face palm* Okay lets try something else. Lets talk about food. What is your favorite food?

group member:”Oh, I looove grilled cheese sandwitches…but I cant eat lunch right now, Im stalking the Windstone store waiting for the new Grab Bag unicorns!”

See, its futile. LOL

darjeb
          Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just rememnber Windstones are addictive

Bullsquid
            Participant

I know exactly how you feel Briteblades; I’m 25 and I fell in love with Windstones as a little girl.

I only joined the forum 2 weeks ago. Back then I only had 3 Windstones, and I only joined because I wanted to trade my rainbow male dragon for something new. Now I check the forums multiple times a day and I have 19 Windstones with 3 more on the way! How does that even happen?!?! The Windstone addiction hits hard. ๐Ÿ˜‰

As the Borg say, “Resistance is futile.” ๐Ÿ™‚

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I know the feeling, I joined 11 weeks ago, had 4 Windstones before that but have loved them since I was like 15 when I saw them in Wicks and Sticks…

moving on, I now have 13…addicting!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

WELCOME!!! TO THE CRAZY DRAGON PEOPLE SITE!!!!
                  What pieces are you looking to be collecting? And yes plan on spending lots of money but you will love the outcome!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.