fbpx

Wanted:new coil and curls-trade…..

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted:new coil and curls-trade…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ok, because I’m just that flat broke (UGH).

I’d like to get the new curl’s in brown and emerald, and the new Coil who was black gold I think(I try to aviod the windstone page when i’m broke, it’s just hearsay haha). And, if anyone is really froggy, I’m looking for the emerald coil too.

What I have to trade:
    PYO Serveices-I have a slew of brown eyed unicorns I can paint whatever color. None are started right now.

PYO Griffin-not finihsed. Black body, rainbow wings.

Coil Male-the peacock version. mint

PYO Ki Rin-he’s almost done(will be sold finished). He has rainbow scales, black body with black and white mixed mane and tail, gold belly, and two front socks. Don’t remember the eye color though

PYO Dragon-greey, black trim, he’s posted somewhere I think…

I think Windstone wise that’s all I got right now. I think I have a wolf I’d custom paint to buyers request, don’t know the eye color of him eithe rthough.

Jodi
    Participant

I can put the Black Gold Coiled on layaway for you. That might make the payments easier.

Mmloda
      Participant

PM’d you 😆

Marzena

The lighter one is the one I’m offering.

this is the griffin

Goodluck!

*gasppoint* I have that mare-foal figure on the left too!

emerald212 wrote:

I can put the Black Gold Coiled on layaway for you. That might make the payments easier.

If I can move some of my horses, maybe. I just dropped $1500 into horses, tha tI thought would sell, but aren’t, so I’m kinda stuck right now. My working budget is only $1500. bad gamble.

Algy wrote:

Goodluck!

*gasppoint* I have that mare-foal figure on the left too!

haha. They are actually smashed to bits. I tried to remove the mare with the normal hot water trick, and it didn’t work. I’m going to repaint her. Somewhere along the way she lost an ear too. Poor thing!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.