fbpx

Wanted: rainbow emperor

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted: rainbow emperor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

I know these guys are available direct from the factory….I’m just finding $350 to be a bit steep right now!! So if anyone has a rainbow emp they don’t care for, mint or not, please let me know what you would like for him! ^_^

-J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I know, I really want one too, but I SO CAN’T afford one! They are so preeeeetty though! *drool* I CAN’T WAIT FOR AN EMERALD PEACOCK HYBRID ONE!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I’ll check my list of Windstone links, but good luck finding one! I got mine back in July/August (I think?) and I searched for days to find one. I finally found several, in my search for one less tan $300. But you might want to try….The Statuary
            Pandoras Dragons and Peace for Us All They also APPEAR to have the Griffin Candle Lamp. Dont know how out-dated their site is though.

Participant

My local store has one, but I think the price on it was about $340. Not much savings there, especially when the peacock emp sitting next to it was like $275.

Participant

Update!!

I went to my local store: The Briar Shoppe (541) 343-4738 in Eugene, Oregon and they said they had the Rainbow Emp for $303.95.

Not sure if anyone cares, just to let you guys know.

SPark
                Participant

He he. That’s the same local store I get stuff at. *grins* Though I haven’t gotten much there, just fledgelings.

Arlla
                  Participant

Thank you!!

-J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Update!!

I went to my local store: The Briar Shoppe (541) 343-4738 in Eugene, Oregon and they said they had the Rainbow Emp for $303.95.

Not sure if anyone cares, just to let you guys know.
                      How much is Oregon sales tax?

Participant

We have no sales tax. They just gouge us with property tax.

What’s the property tax rate where you are? Its ~1.2% where I am…

Participant

mimitrek wrote:

It can vary due to local laws voted on by citizens of different counties. After doing some research,(since I don’t own a house myself) it looks like we are capped at 1.5%

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Really? I thought all states had sales tax. Must be nice! I might have someone get me that Emperor then, in a few weeks

SilverArrow wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

It can vary due to local laws voted on by citizens of different counties. After doing some research,(since I don’t own a house myself) it looks like we are capped at 1.5%

Yes, it can vary quite a bit where I am too, for the reason that you mentioned. I think the only cap that CA has is that they can’t raise your property taxes more than 2% per year.

WolfenMachine wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Really? I thought all states had sales tax. Must be nice! I might have someone get me that Emperor then, in a few weeks

Some states don’t have state tax, which is really nice…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.