fbpx

Wanted: Mother Coiled Dragon *Closed*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted: Mother Coiled Dragon *Closed*

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I dont know i paid 227 for my peacock one, and 175 for my white.

Maria
    Participant

Generally the peacocks sell for more than the whites, even though the peacocks are ore common than the whites. That’s just what I remember.

Skigod377
      Participant

In general the whites go for more. They are less common. Lately, though, since we have been talking about the mothers, prices on that pose in general have risen ridiculously.

Maria
        Participant

You’re right, I guess it’s changed. I just remembered watching all three mothers on E-Bay once. The peacock went for $130 or so, the emerald for $70 something, and the white somewhere between. Tja, no more. 🙂

Jodi
          Participant

ruffian wrote:

I dont know i paid 227 for my peacock one, and 175 for my white.

You got lucky!

Lokie
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Peacock is the most valuable anyway, it seems. Good luck.

I don’t know about that. The white one at BTs went for $300.

Well, BT now has in stock an Emerald and Peacock female coiled dragon, each being sold for the same price as the White incase anyone was interested in purchasing one of them.

Maria
              Participant

Just noticed the pics of your peacock mother, Lokie. She’s very pretty. I didn’t realize the mothers had the light blue scales on the “wrist” of the wing.

Lokie
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Just noticed the pics of your peacock mother, Lokie. She’s very pretty. I didn’t realize the mothers had the light blue scales on the “wrist” of the wing.

I’m not sure if they are all painted with blue there.

Which remeinds me, in the pictures I’ve seen of the Emerald female Coiled Dragon, the green appears very yellow. Is that a result of the flash?

Maria
                  Participant

Not really. She has – at least mine does – gold interference and blending on her back thigh, her crest, backbone, chest, and inside of her wings.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.