fbpx

Wanted: Male spotted griffin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted: Male spotted griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Hey guys – anyone got a male spotted they’d like to sell or trade?? I’ve got a few pieces I could trade, though I have to take stock, most of them are still in boxes…or I’m fine paying plain ol’ money. Really want one of these – please PM me if anyone’s interested in selling one!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Good luck, Arlla! I hope you find one!

Sorry – only have one male and I love him. But I do have an extra female if you decide you want a lady friend for him! Unless you already have one…

Mmloda
          Participant

Hope you find one Arlla… πŸ˜‰ Which pieces are you willing to trade for one… ❓

Marzena

Arlla
            Participant

mmloda wrote:

Hope you find one Arlla… πŸ˜‰ Which pieces are you willing to trade for one… ❓

I don’t know…I have to remember what I actually have and what I want to get rid of! I know I’ve got a peacock old warrior and a white emperor in the wings waiting to be sold / traded…and a few ruby dragons… I know there are others, but I need to unpack them.

-J R R Tolkien

Andrea
              Participant

Can you do PYO trades?
                I don’t have the male, but do have the female… She’s very pretty πŸ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

There will be more spotted griffs, won’t there? I really want a pair of chicks.

Arlla
                  Participant

well, I didn’t offer a PYO trade because I’m already backed up on what I need to paint for people.

I do hope she makes more…just not sure. She gets so many ideas for limited production stuff! The new things tend to overshadow restocking the old.

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                    Participant

Which is understandable, but still. There weren’t more than a couple dozen spotted griffins. I know there are several people who’d like one or two.

Travistie
                      Participant

I’m pretty sure there will be more after the move. There were only like 15 in the first batch, and so many people missed them.
                        The male and female are both very beautiful.

Jodi
                        Participant

I hope there will be more. I need one too! 😯

Kujacker
                          Participant

I hope she makes more! I still need a male… then I’ll have -my- complete spotted collection (the chicks and male… I don’t like the female sculpt).

Katherine
                            Participant

Good luck Arlla! Since they sold out, I have started what my hubby and I calk my “Windstone Fund” and I have been saving for a while now. I only have enough money right now to either buy the two chicks or one adult!

Purplecat
                              Participant

I hope you find one, it would be really nice to see more in the store, but good luck either way. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.