fbpx

Wanted "Loved and Nurtured" G G Santiago

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Wanted "Loved and Nurtured" G G Santiago

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am looking for this Pegasus statue for my wife for our ten year anniversary. I was hoping someone on here would be willing to sell theirs or possibly know someone who is looking to sell one, my wife loves these and I would love to surprise her for our anniversary!
    Thanks in advance for any help!!

WolfenMachine
    Participant

Good luck! I collect the GG Santiago figures too and they are few and far between. I know there are a few others on here that collects them…they got me into collecting lol Maybe they would be of help.

I know (as Im sure you do too) they no longer make any of the Amberwood/GG Santiago pieces. I am always watching ebay for them. Check craigslist in your local area or check “pegasus statue” on ebay and maybe someone has one but doesnt know what its called

Patricia
      Participant

Which pegasus statue is the one you are looking for? I’m actually thinking of putting 2 on ebay soon but I don’t know them by name.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.