fbpx

WANTED – Green Dragons with Orange eyes….

Home Forums Administration Flea Market WANTED – Green Dragons with Orange eyes….

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

Dave at Astral Castle: mycastle at ccgs dot com

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Huh, that’s a different email address than he had posted in one of the threads. He posted dave@ccgs.com, but that could be his personal email address and the other one could be for the Web site in general.

Mmloda
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

These came off the Astral Castle Encyclopedia

Green Mother Dragon:

Emerald Mother Dragon:

I think I want the old green, intead of the emerald, so if anyone has any that they would like to part with please PM me.

Thanks. πŸ™‚

Marzena

pegasi1978 wrote:

Huh, that’s a different email address than he had posted in one of the threads. He posted dave@ccgs.com, but that could be his personal email address and the other one could be for the Web site in general.

Oops. I hadn’t realised that the email checkbox in my profile was set to ‘no’. I’ve changed that.

I have and have had lots of email addresses but I have to rotate them way too often due to them getting bogged down with spam. The one in my profile is good.

dragonmedley wrote:

I had emailed Astralcastle when I first got him, offering pictures. I never got a reply… Can you PM me his email address? I might have better luck contacting him directly.

I’ve updated my profile with my email address. If you could please drop me another line I’d be grateful. I’ve been working on the Encyclopedia a fair bit lately and would love a photo of the Green Male to put up.

dragonmedley
          Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]I’ve updated my profile with my email address. If you could please drop me another line I’d be grateful. I’ve been working on the Encyclopedia a fair bit lately and would love a photo of the Green Male to put up.

Emailed ya!

Thanks for you help, pegasi.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Andrea
            Participant

This is a good example of what emerald looks like. The other example looked washed out and had no vibrance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Windstone-Lap-Dragon-Peacock-Retired_W0QQitemZ190123420257QQihZ009QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mmloda wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

I have an emerald young with orange eyes…

Ohh I guess you wouldn’t be willing to part with him eh????? πŸ™
              But if you are please let me know…just PM me and maybe we can work something out. πŸ˜†

Hey there mmloda, I actually have a VERY RARE green father dragon…he doesnt have felt because he is SOOO old that he didnt come with it yet, but he has the Windstone Stamp on the bottom. He is in still almost MINT condition (NO chips), just needs a bath…I would be willing to let him go to you, but since he is RARE he isnt cheap, BUT for you I will make a deal since you made me an AWESOME Griffin SWAP peice!!! And I dont know if you saw, BUT THANK YOU! HES GORGEOUS!! πŸ˜‰
              If you are interested let me know PM, k? πŸ˜‰

Griffiness wrote:

The only ones i know of are the emeralds with orange eyes, they are quite rare. I don’t think there is a whole family of them though πŸ˜•

Yes, they did come out with the whole family, I have them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
              PLUS I have a VERY rare one that doesnt have the felt because back then they didnt have it yet, but it has their stamp on the bottom….that must have been back when she first made them in what….I think 1986 was it???

I have seen the rest of the family at one point or another on Ebay, but they are all damaged, its HARD to find mint original green ones. πŸ™„ AND if they were mint they sold for hundreds….YEOUCH! 😯

Mmloda
              Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

mmloda wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

But if you are please let me know…just PM me and maybe we can work something out. πŸ˜†

Hey there mmloda, I actually have a VERY RARE green father dragon…he doesnt have felt because he is SOOO old that he didnt come with it yet, but he has the Windstone Stamp on the bottom. He is in still almost MINT condition (NO chips), just needs a bath…I would be willing to let him go to you, but since he is RARE he isnt cheap, BUT for you I will make a deal since you made me an AWESOME Griffin SWAP peice!!! And I dont know if you saw, BUT THANK YOU! HES GORGEOUS!! πŸ˜‰

Hey DragonsCavern
                I’m not sure if your ecieved my PM regaring the male dragon that you have bt Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

mmloda wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

Hey DragonsCavern
                I’m not sure if your ecieved my PM regaring the male dragon that you have bt Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Yes I got it and I am trying to get some good pictures of him for you πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                Participant

Pictures of my green male are on AstralCastle!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Andrea
                  Participant

He’s famous!

BDW
                    Participant

Hi mmloda, I have an green hatching dragon with the orange eyes for sale but he is chipped. If you are interested I could send you pictures.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.