fbpx

Wanted: Emerald cat wizard (404-E)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted: Emerald cat wizard (404-E)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I realize this is a loooong shot but if anyone has one and doesn’t want it anymore please PM me. Thanks! πŸ˜€

Good luck. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one come up on ebay. But I’ll keep an eye out.

nina789
    Participant

That’s one of the peices that I have been looking for too.. but I haven’t found one yet.. I should have gotten it when it was 50% off back in the summer time.. πŸ™

nina789 wrote:

That’s one of the peices that I have been looking for too.. but I haven’t found one yet.. I should have gotten it when it was 50% off back in the summer time.. πŸ™

Aaack! Was that one of the pieces posted on the forum? *Beats head against the wall*

nina789
      Participant

yup.. there was a peacock and the emerald.. I got the Peacock but I should have laid dibs on the emerald. But I didn’t know how easy it was to get a peacock and not so easy to get a emerald.. πŸ™

I have seen 2 on ebay in the last year. Emerald ones that is. They go for pretty decent prices, can’t rightly recall the exact amounts but it seemed fair. I wish I could get ahold of the guy who stole my first set of them…I got them for the price of the mouse wizard back when they first came out…I think it was like $35 a peice(due to a typo on a webpage selling them, LOL)…But I replaced the emerald Cat Wiz…I have to admit I NEVER thougth peacock would retire…In anything… 😯

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.