fbpx

Wanted-Curled Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted-Curled Dragon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Seeking curled dragons(not the coiled ones). I’d really prefer pix, still kinda new to these guys, but I love this little guy. Thanks

(ps. can trade for model horses ๐Ÿ˜† )

Maria
    Participant

So do you want the male/female pair, or the new ones that were released as BIN in EmPea, Red Flame and white? Sorry, but I’m not quite following.

Maria
      Participant

Okay, I just read the other thread. Your on the lookout for the new ones, released BIN for $60.

Melody said there would be more didn’t she? I hope I am around for the EmPea…So far they are the only color I don’t have of the new ones…that’s if the USPS gets the $@^*&*$# lead out! ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Yeah, there should be more cowpies later on.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Okay, I just read the other thread. Your on the lookout for the new ones, released BIN for $60.

Yup.
          I do like the other one, the coiled dragons(donno if I want the mare or female) too, but they cost a little more than I can pay, but I am loving that new one. There’s one on eBay for $80 plus $15 shipping. Love the white color, so pretty ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
          Participant

Are you going to try for it? Good luck if you do! They’re beautiful in person – of course.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.