fbpx

Wanted-Coiled Dragons…..

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted-Coiled Dragons…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m actually looking for an awful lot of dragons, but I really like the coiled ones. I’d like them to be near mint/mint.

Unfortuantly, my money for personal collectables is limited, SO, I might be able to swing time payments, OR,i can trade paint jobs on horses or windstones(got tons of horses, and two PYO’s in my gallery). If anyone likes that rainbow dragon, but wants a different mold, or different colors, I can definatly do that. I don’t have anythign here to paint at the moment though, so something would have to be ordered.

Anyway, thought it was worth posting. Thanks!

Maria
    Participant

You’re only the dozenth person looking for coiled dragons, bluepony. I’ll keep you in mind too. (Sorry I can’t tell you I’m willing to trade.)

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re only the dozenth person looking for coiled dragons, bluepony. I’ll keep you in mind too. (Sorry I can’t tell you I’m willing to trade.)

haha. I’m actually watching a couple on ebay, maybe I’ll get lucky and something big will sell.

What are the *aproximete* values for them? I know there’s a white, blue(peacock?), and emerald one.

Maria
      Participant

Oh man. BIG value. The male goes for less than the female, usually. BT just sold a male and a female in white for $300 apiece, if I remember right. Peacock females go past $200; males of any color end between $150-$200. Emeralds have become rare; the last jade male ended close to $200.
        But don’t take my word for Gospel truth… πŸ˜•

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh man. BIG value. The male goes for less than the female, usually. BT just sold a male and a female in white for $300 apiece, if I remember right. Peacock females go past $200; males of any color end between $150-$200. Emeralds have become rare; the last jade male ended close to $200.
        But don’t take my word for Gospel truth… πŸ˜•

I normally do seem to pick out the most pricey ones πŸ™„

Maria
        Participant

I can sympathize completely! I have decided my favorites are the limited and special productions… πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I can sympathize completely! I have decided my favorites are the limited and special productions… πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Oh dear, don’t even get me started! there’s been a couple $500 dragons on eBay I thoguht to myself ….. we don’t really NEED a car do we? Sell the car and I can get like 5 of those dragons! haha.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.