fbpx

Wanted

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

I would really like to get a Pearly Pink Lap dragon. At a reasonable price. I saw one but they want way to much money. ๐Ÿ™ I dont really have any items to trade so will pay a fair price. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathleen
      Participant

Leigha
        Participant

Squeak at Melody with me so she will paint more ๐Ÿ˜€ I still want one too

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I think there’s one on e-bay right now.

Kathleen
            Participant

Hi I squeek* (my very first squeak) the one on ebay is the one I cant afford. With exchange, customs and shipping it would cost around 450 for me. She is a nice one though I eyed her lots. ๐Ÿ™‚ I figure she is over priced because she has not sold in a very long time and has been relisted at least twice I have seen. I think I know why she costs so much I wouldnt so easily let her go either. ๐Ÿ™‚ Well I can keep hoping I find one oneday.

I’m sure if you squeak Melody will make another batch…My pink Lap is very dear to me. She came at a time that I was down, and from a good friend here. ๐Ÿ™‚
              There hasn’t been a bunch of batches of pink Laps, so maybe Melody already has plans for one last batch. I think they cleaned out all the things that there were to be no more of in the store. I noticed the Green Fledgling is gone…So, if the pic is still there, then I bet there will be more. ๐Ÿ˜€
              (But try the squeaking just to remind her!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

Yes, I noticed the Ruby Rising Spectral is gone from the store too. Didn’t the Pink Laps come out in one large batch? There has not been another batch since, I don’t think.

I asked Melody once, and she thought there were either 2 or 3 batches of 30 at each batch, but that was a long time ago when I asked her.

Leigha
                Participant

as far as I remember there was only one batch of pink lap dragons

Do you know how many was in the batch??? :shrug:

Adaneth
                  Participant

49ER wrote:

Do you know how many was in the batch??? :shrug:

Digging around in the old posts, looks like 36 or more. (May 21, 2008)

pegasi1978 wrote:

Oh Ski! Yoohoo! Come see the new pretty! There were 36 when I first looked after Melody’s announcement

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Whoa, Adaneth, how did you dig up that quote from Pegasi? How many pages did you have to look through?

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I know considering how long ago it was.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ You have much more patience than I do…But I use the search function alot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Adaneth
                        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Whoa, Adaneth, how did you dig up that quote from Pegasi? How many pages did you have to look through?

*cackles* I like searching. I did a search for ‘pink lap’ under just the store forum, and that didn’t pan out, so then I checked the ‘General Windstone’ Forum and struck gold. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.