fbpx

Wanted

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Wanted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tinks
    Participant

Tinks
      Participant

I still would love a Lap Dragon in Pearly Pink .There is one up on ebay but im not sure if $400 is a good price.Anyone know if when they restock the store they will have any pink Lap Dragons. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
        Participant

That’s an ask Melody type question.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Skigod377
          Participant

$400 is pretty steep, but for someone who does not want to wait, it would be a deal. They will probably carry more, but they keep on pumping out alot of new stuff, so the restocking kinda gets forgotten. It will probably be a while. The curlies have been out of stock forever!

Laurie
            Participant

yes, It does sound high, but if you take out .35 listing fee (only on BIN) 27.00 Final value fee, and 16.80 paypal fee and what I paid for it, I am actually only making 100.85. πŸ˜• My last one sold for 389.00 + shipping. πŸ˜‰

Tinks
              Participant

Yea i guess with all those fees just to list and sell the dragon $400 isnt to much. Now only if i could get my bf to buy it for me. πŸ˜€

Laurie
                Participant

I’m not a whiner because I’m not the only one in this situtation right now, But…..
                  my husband hasn’t worked in a month, (construction, we have our own business, but no houses mean no money) I work and bring home 344.00 a week. Bills total 3600.00 a month. again business bills, but no houses, no money. bills still have to be paid. I have 5 horses ( you can’t even give them away much less sell them right now) 10 cats, 4 dogs, 30 chickens, 7 ducks, and 3 turkeys ( thank god for the birds, we are literally eating eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. no money for food.) Animals eat before we do. I’m selling my special pieces right now to make money to pay the bills, ask Kitsunelady and dunreining. Before I put the lap up I contacted the person who sold her to me to see if it was ok. Right now, I’ll sell an arm, a leg and a kidney to keep things going. Things suck right now, but they WILL get better. I just have to keep going till then. You folks might see more of my special pieces up in the VERY near future so bear with me. 100.00 doesn’t go far. πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Sorry I hijacked your thread Tink. I’ll shut up now. :spank: 😳

Tinks
                  Participant

Im sorry to hear that you have to sell your Windstones. Thanks alot of that site it was very helpfull .

Jodi
                    Participant

I’m sorry you have to sell, 2huberts. I hope you find something, Tink.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

2Huberts wrote:

yes, It does sound high, but if you take out .35 listing fee (only on BIN) 27.00 Final value fee, and 16.80 paypal fee and what I paid for it, I am actually only making 100.85. πŸ˜• My last one sold for 389.00 + shipping. πŸ˜‰

Would you loose money if you took it off of ebay and sold it to Tinks for less? Or do you have to pay the fees up front whether it sells or not? Just a though that might help you both out and save on some of those annoying fees. :shrug:

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Laurie
                        Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Would you loose money if you took it off of ebay and sold it to Tinks for less? Or do you have to pay the fees up front whether it sells or not? Just a though that might help you both out and save on some of those annoying fees. :shrug:

we’ve been talking about that. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                          Participant

I wasn’t doggin you Huberts πŸ™‚ I really wish I could buy her back. She is beautiful and I hope you get what you want for her. Keeps the value up. Plus, there is no telling when or IF she will ever be restocked!

Laurie
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I wasn’t doggin you Huberts πŸ™‚ I really wish I could buy her back. She is beautiful and I hope you get what you want for her. Keeps the value up. Plus, there is no telling when or IF she will ever be restocked!

I know, was just my turn to rant. (hormones?) πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

BDW
                              Participant

2Huberts wrote:

I know, was just my turn to rant. (hormones?) πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
                                NO, STRESS! :negative:
                                I hope he finds a job soon.

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

No worries, Laurie! We still lurv you πŸ™‚ (and I hope he finds a job soon myownself)

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.