fbpx

Want to trade?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Want to trade?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

Okay, I know this is a longshot, but here goes.
        Two Christmases ago, DH bought me a peacock curled dragon (with crystal ball) and a peacock young dragon.
        Problem is, I collect the emerald dragons and these two really aren’t happy here. They are like red-headed stepkids!

I was wondering if someone possibly wanted to trade me for emerald?

If I am totally out there and emerald is way more expensive than peacock, please tell me. I have no idea on the value of these things. I just like the emerald better.

Maria
        Participant

The emerald young dragons are definitely worth a lot more than the peacocks. I don’t think the difference in coiled males’ prices is too large, but you might want to ask littleironhorse what they’ve been going for on E-Bay.

Anonymous

So you have a curl just like the white/empea/russet curls that were just sold, but in Peacock?

Skigod377
            Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

So you have a curl just like the white/empea/russet curls that were just sold, but in Peacock?

I think she is talking about the male curl. No other little curls have come out. The male is pretty, though, if you are thinking about expanding your collection…

I have the white male, and the peacock female. I like the male much more, he seems more detailed or something… The female was a gift tho… 🙂

Andrea
              Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

No, he’s not a cowpie 😆
                He is curled around a crystal ball.

Thanks for the info on the young dragon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.