fbpx

Waiting Lists

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Waiting Lists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Just an idea….

Is there a way to add a waiting list for limited production pieces or even a signup or something for new stuff in the store? Maybe that would be a way to help keep track of what we’re all wanting? The thing with the most votes gets done first kinda thing?

BTW – Love the store! You just had to make it easier for us to spend all out money didn’t you? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

foxfeather wrote:

Just an idea….

Is there a way to add a waiting list for limited production pieces or even a signup or something for new stuff in the store? Maybe that would be a way to help keep track of what we’re all wanting? The thing with the most votes gets done first kinda thing?

BTW – Love the store! You just had to make it easier for us to spend all out money didn’t you? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€I don’t know how to do that but it would be useful.. can this be done in a poll?or are there too may choices?
          This is the first time the store has been up and running .. it may still have some bugs, but we are trying it out!

Laurie
          Participant

Maybe we could do a stickey at the top of the forum and have it locked so only the thread starter can edit it (so it doesn’t become pages and pages long). Everyone could send a pm to the thread starter to have there name added to the list. If its something that could be done I wouldn’t mind updating the list.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I could try to start a poll

Tiffany
              Participant

i put a wait list up in the general section for the ruby OW! we have 7 people on it so far! it would help if it was a sticky or something though! a poll as a sticky would work too, then all could be in one place and the poll will show the tally. i want my ruby ow! squeak!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.