fbpx

Waiting for my PYO's!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Waiting for my PYO's!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

:bye: Hello! I have been a long time member, but never really posted before.
    I am excitedly awaiting my first pyo’s to arrive! I have never painted them before. I am going to receive a Keeper PYO for my Cranberry, and a Phoenix too! I do not have Airbrushes, so I will be painting them by hand. I hope they come out well!

I posted earlier, but for some reason it never showed…So I have repeated myself here. Maybe this post will work. I will share my pics as I go!

Leigha
    Participant

:bye:

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

HEY!!! It’s my favorite eye maker! Welcome!!! I’m so glad you are going to be painting PYOs with us! I can’t want to see what you come up with! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Me Too!!!!

Keeper will have Bright Blue Eyes, and Light Siam stone, and Phoenix will have Teal Metallic eyes. I have to consult with Cranberry First , to find out what she wants in a handsome Dragon! :yes: Phoenix Is still unknown…I will have to find out what it wants to look like when it comes.

Apari
        Participant

Congrats on your 1st PYO, and on Cranberry.
          They are very addictive, like pistachios… You can’t have JUST one.
          Look forward 2 pics, and I need some eyes from you soon. πŸ™‚

Thank you! πŸ˜€ It is very true!
          By the way…I have new designs now! “Actually…I always am casting new prototypes. 😳 But they are always evolving! Here is some of the latest full metallic ones: Those are the newest No pupil types I have sampled they are all in 10mm diameter, but can be cast in any size. I have many newer reptile mods and cat-type pupils as well as my beautiful Dragon ones. Maybe in future posts I will share more!

Ha! I can see my studio shelf in the reflection of one of the pink colored ones!!!! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Those are all awesome! I’m using the no pupil “ghost” eyes I got from you on my next Keeper πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
            Participant

I love your eyes. Koishii put the green slit pupil eyes in a PYO Keeper she did for me. They’re the metallic; and no matter the lighting, they look like they are glowing. Love them! πŸ˜€

Hannah
              Participant

Hi Dreaming Tree Studio!! I’m excited to see your work since everyone here loves your glass eyes. I’ll admit that I’ve been shopping around at different places for eyes recently but I haven’t yet bought from you.. in fact, I think I’m going to head over there right now and get a couple things! I know your post wasn’t intended as an ad for your Studio – I just happen to be looking for eye makers right now! πŸ˜†

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

I wanna see more eyes!!!

machineguts
                Participant

Yes! I love your custom eyes and I know your PYO’s are going to be just as awesome. I can’t wait to see them! πŸ™‚

Kelly
                  Participant

Hi, looking forward to seeing pics of your pyo’s. πŸ™‚

megamibabe16
                    Participant

You make some really awesome eyes. I cannot wait to see your PYOs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.