fbpx

Violet Flame

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Violet Flame

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I dunno, Melody might though. They just might not be for a while. There are SO MANY new production things that they are trying not to flood the market.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Maria
      Participant

Ah, I see. I didn’t know you could make a limited production thing into something regular afterwards. It worked vice versa for the ruby OW…

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ah, I see. I didn’t know you could make a limited production thing into something regular afterwards. It worked vice versa for the ruby OW…

Oh I dunno if they’d do that, either! I just mean that if she plans on doing any for production it may be a while. I dunno! ๐Ÿ™‚

Though if the new red scarlet… flare.. whatever color really does come to pass, that might be production (down the line) and these would remain limited. Who knows! Not me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Melody
          Keymaster

It is really confusing.
            At first what we called Limited production included: the remaining stock of things that we had retired, such as ruby old warriors, which were regular retail price and unsigned, but limited, because we weren’t making them anymore. AND oddball things, like guinea pigs, and test painted stuff that I often painted myself and signed, such as the Pearl griffins.
            Now, special sculptures, and test paint jobs that aren’t limited edition, but are signed, are called “Artist’s Editions”. These aren’t always in stock. They come and go, and some may not be made again.
            I guess we will still call the curies and V.F. fledgies limited production, since they are the normal retail price, and unsigned.
            Did I confuse everyone even more?

yes. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Pam

Dragon Master wrote:

EMPEROR!!!
              *throws temper tantrum!!*

*throws tantrum with DM*

Oh, and I like the older VF (the one in back) a ton better than the flame-looking one. Although th flame looking one might be a good replacement for the current red dragons…

Bob

Pam Thompson wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

EMPEROR!!!
                *throws temper tantrum!!*

*throws tantrum with DM*

Oh, and I like the older VF (the one in back) a ton better than the flame-looking one. Although th flame looking one might be a good replacement for the current red dragons…
                Pam are you now looking to collect Emperor’s??

Pam

The emp is one of my most favorite sculpts (maybe my MOST most favorite, I haven’t decided yet–its competing with the old mother and the SK). I’m not looking to collect them right now because I don’t have enough money, but it would be neat to have a whole collection of emps someday! I just think it would look cool in VF even if I can’t afford to buy one right now. I can’t afford ANYthing on my wishlist right now. I’ve only just barely scraped up enough for the em. emp you sent me! (should be getting in a check this week for $130, and I have another 10 or 20 at the house).

Bob

I’m not worried about it I’m just happy he is home

Brian
                    Participant

I hope all the dragons will be released in VF. This is the best color ever. I have a fledgling on the way. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.