fbpx

View In Stock Only – unicorns ki-rims glitch?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion View In Stock Only – unicorns ki-rims glitch?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was looking at the unicorns and ki-rims . . .

http://windstoneeditions.com/catalog/unicorns-and-ki-rins

Then clicked on in stock only. . .

http://windstoneeditions.com/catalog/88/instock

And the pink eyed baby Kiren disappeared. But there are nine left.

Is it just my silly tablet or is that happening to anyone else?

Thanks!

etruscan
    Participant

It’s a glitch. The same thing happens if you look at the list of all “In Stock” items. Thanks for reporting this – I noticed it several days ago and just said “Oh, that’s odd”. :p

It’s a glitch. The same thing happens if you look at the list of all “In Stock” items. Thanks for reporting this – I noticed it several days ago and just said “Oh, that’s odd”. :p

You are welcome! I was in the thats odd mode at first! Figured it was just my tablet being strange, but then I started thinking….what if it’s happening to other pretties and I may miss out on something I need in the future, soooooo…..I had to report it! I just had to!! Lol!

Susie
      Keymaster

That is an interesting glitch, but does not surprise me. Back when I first added that Baby Ki-rin with the pink eyes to the store I did something wrong and we had other difficulties with that particular entry! I’ll let Lane know, maybe he can fix it.

That is an interesting glitch, but does not surprise me. Back when I first added that Baby Ki-rin with the pink eyes to the store I did something wrong and we had other difficulties with that particular entry! I’ll let Lane know, maybe he can fix it.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.