fbpx

VF Fledgling and Curlie

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody VF Fledgling and Curlie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

I just received my VF Fledging and Curlie this afternoon – the color, especially on the fledgling, is gorgeous – How about an Emperor in that color – Please Please Please.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

This is being discussed in this thread, called “Violet Flame”:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4055

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Melody
          Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

I just received my VF Fledging and Curlie this afternoon – the color, especially on the fledgling, is gorgeous – How about an Emperor in that color – Please Please Please.

I’m glad you like them! I might do an Emp., we’ll see. I think we need a poll.

Tiffany
            Participant

ha! i knew you would!! with all the squeaking going on i knew it would help you decide where the interest would lie sculpt wise! i actually asked in a different thread several days ago if someone could make one, cuz i didn’t know how, but i kinda got shut down on the idea… http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4055&start=30 now with your request i’m sure it will happen promptly! this will be cool to see which piece people root for!!!! 😀 this will be interesting as it could be pretty divided this time!

lamortefille
              Participant

Melody wrote:

darjeb wrote:

I’m glad you like them! I might do an Emp., we’ll see. I think we need a poll.

I put a poll in General Windstone. If it needs to be moved, no problem…

Tiffany
                Participant

awesomeness! thank you! squeee!

Maria
                  Participant

Thanks for the poll, lamortefille.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.