fbpx

Various Pieces for Sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Various Pieces for Sale!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

I’ll take that curly off your hands just send me the bill. Friends windstonefan

windstonefan

Sbianchi
      Participant

She is beautiful, Congratulations!

Karasgolddragon
        Participant

All the dogs posted are absolutely precious. I have such a weakness for dogs. My husband has warned me if I bring home any more strays, I might end up divorced. I don’t understand that because I have managed to reunite every dog within the past few years with their owners. He is just a man and being a pain.

Please feel free to post pictures of your dogs whenever your inclined. As I can’t have dragons, I have dogs instead.

Beth

Karasgolddragon wrote:

All the dogs posted are absolutely precious. I have such a weakness for dogs. My husband has warned me if I bring home any more strays, I might end up divorced. I don’t understand that because I have managed to reunite every dog within the past few years with their owners. He is just a man and being a pain.

Please feel free to post pictures of your dogs whenever your inclined. As I can’t have dragons, I have dogs instead.

Beth

sounds like my husband…except we have ended up with five big dogs. πŸ˜€ And at one time nine cats ( now 5) and some horses, fish and a few lizards. So I guess he does have a legitimate gripe 😈 The only planned dogs were his Lab and my Akita. πŸ˜‰

Skylover
          Participant

Bump to add some new pictures of the puppy!

jackid55
            Participant

OMG!!! She is soooooo cute. She looks so happy. Congrats.

She’s beautiful Her face looks just like Takaras πŸ˜€ I’m so glad her and Keiko hit it off πŸ™‚

Jasmine
              Participant

Oh, she is adorable!! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

What a sweetie! She looks so happy!

windstonefan
                  Participant

Bump

windstonefan

Hey! I was just thinking about you πŸ™‚ How are the kiddos? Any new pictures to post?
                    Takara hs become a counter cruiser this week. She’s discovering all the new goodies within her reach now that she is taller πŸ˜€

Azurielle
                    Participant

pm’d ya

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.