Various Pieces for Sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Various Pieces for Sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

PM’d you

Here’s a picture of Milly. hope you don’t mind SL πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I hope you can take Milly, Skylover! Good luck selling!

Jackid, Capone is going to be huge!!!

jackid55 wrote:

Yeah, he is my little sweetie. His name is Capone. I also have a three year old dane/shepard mix. His name is Duke. They are my kids. πŸ˜€

My daughter has Danes. They had puppies last year and I just love her blue. My friends Akita and my brothers Bull Terrier also had puppies around the same time. Tried to talk hubby into letting me have one of each to raise together.. Probably a good thing he said no πŸ˜€

jackid55
        Participant

She is precious. Good luck!

khat7 wrote:

Here’s a picture of Milly. hope you don’t mind SL πŸ™‚

jackid55
          Participant

I know! About twice the size of Duke! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I hope you can take Milly, Skylover! Good luck selling!

Jackid, Capone is going to be huge!!!

jackid55
            Participant

Yeah, probably. They are a handful! Especially when they get so big so fast!

khat7 wrote:

jackid55 wrote:

Yeah, he is my little sweetie. His name is Capone. I also have a three year old dane/shepard mix. His name is Duke. They are my kids. πŸ˜€

My daughter has Danes. They had puppies last year and I just love her blue. My friends Akita and my brothers Bull Terrier also had puppies around the same time. Tried to talk hubby into letting me have one of each to raise together.. Probably a good thing he said no πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Do you have any Poads you’re going to part with? πŸ˜‰

Laurie
                Participant

Congrats Mommy!!!! I like cats whatcha got?. πŸ˜‰ XD XD XD

Skylover
                  Participant

Well, I’ve got Milly! She’s adorable, but I’m going to have to wait on pictures as she’s pretty scared right now and has a bad case of “limp puppy syndrome.” Hopefully it’ll be better after a few days when she’s adjusted to her new home.

For everyone waiting for pictures: I’m going to try to get some taken tonight, but please be patient with me. Thanks!

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Congratulations on Milly! What is “limp puppy syndrome”?

Skylover
                      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Oh, it just means that she’s so frightened right now that she’s laying around and refusing to move. I’ve had to carry her so far. It’s her first night away from her other owner, parents, and sister so she’s missing them and is scared of her new surroundings. She has eaten and sat up tonight so that is a good sign that she’ll be up and around soon. She also perked up a bit when Keiko came over and visited her. She just needs some time and love and she’ll get through it. Keiko was the same way when I first got her.

Skylover
                        Participant

Okay, I updated my first post with pictures of the other pieces I have for sale. I forgot about the brown mother though. I’ll have to get that one tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Skylover wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Oh, it just means that she’s so frightened right now that she’s laying around and refusing to move. I’ve had to carry her so far. It’s her first night away from her other owner, parents, and sister so she’s missing them and is scared of her new surroundings. She has eaten and sat up tonight so that is a good sign that she’ll be up and around soon. She also perked up a bit when Keiko came over and visited her. She just needs some time and love and she’ll get through it. Keiko was the same way when I first got her.

I though y’all might like to see the note I got from Ann this morning πŸ™‚
                          I’m trying to get her to join the Forum and “meet” everyone πŸ˜€

Did I tell you how much I liked Jennifer and Keiko – well I did – and I
                          think Milly got a wonderful home … so I was eternally grateful and
                          pleased –
                          I did get some pix of Milly and Keiko – but we had to ban Yoshi to a leash or
                          outside – he was just WAY to interested in Keiko and she is WAY to old to
                          put up with a stupid male dog…it was funny — and little Milly was just
                          enamored with Keiko – I think they were both confused though because she
                          looks juts like Kimi – but she wasn’t Kimi! Thank you for making that
                          connection for us – I can’t tell you how important it was for me to see her
                          go to such a good home with a fenced yard and daily walks and a brand new
                          crate and collar and leash and toys etc… πŸ™‚ She’ll be a happy girl once
                          she settles in

Kimi is Millys older sister-already rehomed. Yoshi is her Daddy, he is leaving in a few days for West Virginia

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

It makes me really happy to know that Ann is happy with where her dogs are going. I hope she joins the forum; she’ll love all our doggie pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.