fbpx

Various Pieces for Sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Various Pieces for Sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Well, I’m hopefully going to be bringing home a new puppy tomorrow, and I need to make room and some money for vet bills. I can accept Paypal and money orders. Prices do not include shipping. Please PM me with offers. I can provide more pictures upon request. Thank you.

First up I have a ruby old warrior. He is bright red in color. He is mint except for some dust which I will clean off before shipping him out. I have his original box. I would like to get $300.00 for him if possible. SOLD!

Next, is a ruby fledgling. He is the original dark, cranberry color. He is mint with original box. I would like to get $100.00 if possible for him. SOLD!

Next, is a red fire spectral. He is mint with box. I would like to get $150.00 for him. SOLD!

Next, is a small black and white bird winged flap cat. He is in good condition (He originally had a few white spots that I have repainted), but I do not have his original box. I would like to get $40.00 for him.

Last, for now is a black and white bat winged flap cat. He is in good condition, but had a chip on his ear and some small chips on his necklace which I have hidden with paint. I would like to get $35.00 for him.

Other pieces that I am selling:

First red version voilet flame curlie – mint in box – $70.00 SOLD!

Ruby hatching dragon – mint, but no original box – $35.00 SOLD!

Dragon gargoyle – Upon closer inspection, I did find a paint rub. Pictures of the rub are below. No original box. – $90.00

more to come…

Skylover
      Participant

jackid55
        Participant

Awe, what kind of puppy? I got a blue Great Dane a few weeks ago. OK. Gonna PM you now. πŸ˜€

Leigha
          Participant

oh my gosh, great danes are the cutest dogs! ^^

<3<3<3

Laurie
            Participant

I’ll help, what else do you have you’ll part with for Milly? πŸ˜‰

Skylover
              Participant

Laurie wrote:

What kinds of things are you looking for? I’ve got about 160 Windstones. It’s hard to figure out where to start.

jackid55
                Participant

Yeah, he is my little sweetie. His name is Capone. I also have a three year old dane/shepard mix. His name is Duke. They are my kids. πŸ˜€

This was when we first brought Capone home. He is about twice this size now and it’s only been 3 weeks! He is going to be a big boy. Mom weighs 135 and dad weighs 165. πŸ˜€

Skylover
                  Participant

jackid55 wrote:

Awe, what kind of puppy? I got a blue Great Dane a few weeks ago. OK. Gonna PM you now. πŸ˜€

She’s an akita. PM’d you back.

Leigha
                    Participant

oh god! The CUTENESS! ^^

I have a great aunt who keeps two great danes (met her once when we held a wake at her house), and they are ALWAYS a male/female pair and their names are always Duke and Duchess. I think she’s on Duke and Duchess the 3rd or some such number. They have their own bedroom and mattress πŸ™‚

Skylover
                      Participant

jackid55 wrote:

Yeah, he is my little sweetie. His name is Capone. I also have a three year old dane/shepard mix. His name is Duke. They are my kids. πŸ˜€

This was when we first brought Capone home. He is about twice this size now and it’s only been 3 weeks! He is going to be a big boy. Mom weighs 135 and dad weighs 165. πŸ˜€

Cute! I’ll post pictures of mine when I get her home.

jackid55
                        Participant

Oh, oh, oh! Me too! I have several pieces that I am looking for.

Emerald Riser
                          Emerald Fledg
                          Silver Hatching Empress
                          Rainbow Hatching Emperor
                          Silver Lap
                          Silver OW
                          Blank PYO Keeper
                          Any color SK

Do you have/willing to part with any of these? πŸ˜€

Skylover wrote:

Laurie wrote:

What kinds of things are you looking for? I’ve got about 160 Windstones. It’s hard to figure out where to start.

jackid55
                          Participant

πŸ˜† That’s great! I feel better now. Mine only have a couple of dog beds and pillows. πŸ˜€

Leigha wrote:

oh god! The CUTENESS! ^^

I have a great aunt who keeps two great danes (met her once when we held a wake at her house), and they are ALWAYS a male/female pair and their names are always Duke and Duchess. I think she’s on Duke and Duchess the 3rd or some such number. They have their own bedroom and mattress πŸ™‚

jackid55
                            Participant

PM’d you again. Congrats on getting a new puppy. Make sure you post some pics when you get her!…Didn’t see your post about posting pics. 😳

Skylover wrote:

jackid55 wrote:

She’s an akita. PM’d you back.

Skylover
                              Participant

For some reason I am having extreme trouble editing my first post. It won’t let me see what I am typing, and doesn’t go through when I finally manage to get it typed out. I have never had this trouble before but it is beyond annoying.

Anyway, until I can edit the first post, here are some more pieces I have for sale. I don’t have pictures yet though.

First version (red) violet flame curlie – mint in box – $70.00
                                Hatching ruby dragon – mint, but no original box – $35.00
                                Large Dragon gargoyle – good condition, no chips, no original box – $90.00
                                Old brown mother dragon – no felt pad, good condition with a few small chips, no original box – $70.00
                                More to come…

Heres the original Akita thread with pictures of Milly πŸ™‚

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10860

Skylover Thank you sooooo much

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.