fbpx

Vacation to Florida!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Vacation to Florida!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

*does the happy dance*

I bought my tickets tonight! (LOVE my credit card)

I am going to go see my boyfriend who lives in Orlando.

*does the happy dance some more*

I’ll be requesting the time off tomorrow, and if they deny it, I’ll just be telling them I won’t be showing up for those two weeks!

*does more happy dancing*

Leigha
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Good for you, Leigha. Vacation is always a good thing. Have lots of fun and don’t get sunburned! πŸ˜‰

Adaneth
          Participant

Have a fabulous time! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
            Participant

Woo! Have a wonderful time!

darjeb
              Participant

FL is a great place to vacation (and to live) have a great time. Where in FL are you going Disney World, etc.?

Long distance is a bit expensive sometimes isn’t it?

Have fun on your vacay!!!! I’m sure work will give you the time off.

Leigha
                Participant

Long distance gets expensive and tiring and annoying…

His mom works for Disney, so she gets free passes for us to go to the park when I go there ^^ so I’ll be going to Disney of course πŸ˜€ I LOVE Animal Kingdom, we usually stick to just that park.
                  That’s the only place I’ll wind up going.
                  I’m not so sure about work giving me the time off unless I tell them I’ve already bought the tickets and I simply won’t be showing up. It was already told to us that no more Requesting Time Off for the back to school season.

Jasmine
                  Participant

Have a great time with the bf!!

Leigha wrote:

Long distance gets expensive and tiring and annoying…

His mom works for Disney, so she gets free passes for us to go to the park when I go there ^^ so I’ll be going to Disney of course πŸ˜€ I LOVE Animal Kingdom, we usually stick to just that park.
                    That’s the only place I’ll wind up going.
                    I’m not so sure about work giving me the time off unless I tell them I’ve already bought the tickets and I simply won’t be showing up. It was already told to us that no more Requesting Time Off for the back to school season.

Then they don’t have much of a choice, now, do they? πŸ˜† Enjoy your trip!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

ooo! florida is a neet place. I loved it there when i got to visit.

Katherine
                      Participant

Florida is an awesome place! I am so excited for you!! πŸ˜€

That’s great!!! We just got back from Florida and Disney..I hope you have as much fun as we did!!!

Leigha
                        Participant

^^ I’m gonna relax and enjoy the time away from my family and work

I’ve only been there during January, and the weather in January has been beautiful and perfect, so I don’t know how well I’m going to like it now. I’ll be inside almost all the time though, so it should be okay πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

Have fun!! I loved Animal Kingdom. Hope its a blast πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.