fbpx

Using Windstone in computer games.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Using Windstone in computer games.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I was playing a computer game earlier and in the scene, they have the Windstone piece named “Cat’s Cradle”. I was wondering if there were any copyright laws for this topic. Thank you.

Here is a imageshack picture for those of you who would like to see it.

Look at the right bottom corner.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

This isn’t the first time that Windstones have appeared in one of the games where you have to hunt and find certain items in a certain time limit. I know they were in one called something like Magic Castle (can’t really remember for sure as it’s been months since I played it). I know it got brought up before, but I don’t remember what came of it.

I do remember that it was mentioned in the same thread that one of the gargoyles was in a singer’s CD booklet. I don’t remember what singer though.

Maria
      Participant

The singer was Sarah Brightman. We told John about it; I wonder what came of the report?

twindragonsmum
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sarah Brightman??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ …and which band was it with (I think) one of Melody’s dragons on the backstage passes?

twindragonsmum

tdm

Pegasi1978
          Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sarah Brightman??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ …and which band was it with (I think) one of Melody’s dragons on the backstage passes?

twindragonsmum
            That one’s in her gallery…the Grateful Dead.

frozendragon
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The singer was Sarah Brightman. We told John about it; I wonder what came of the report?

yeah I sent Melody the insert in an email… she said she didn’t know what they were going to do about it..

haven’t heard anything since

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Just as a sidenote, when I have had to deal with people re-selling my work in the past, once I entered discussions with the company that was infringing upon my work I legally was not permitted to discuss what was happening/the outcome in detail in order for the settlement to be made.

Windstone may have the same sorts of situations, where it’s they legally can’t (or just unprofessional) to talk about what happens in these infringements.

I just wanted to mention that so that no one misunderstood and thought that Windstone was leaving them out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                Participant

yeah.. that’s pretty much what I figured.. I haven’t asked either.. a lot of this stuff I completely forget about it once I talk to John or Melody about it..

Maria
                  Participant

Oh, okay. Not that it’s much of our business anyway. Jes’ curious.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.