fbpx

Updated sales list

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Updated sales list

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Phoenix wrote:

CherokeeDR wrote:

Ok guys let me rephrase myself, please make a REASONABLE offer. I’m trying not to let it offend me when a few people have offered literally less then half of what I’m asking

I don’t think anyone is trying to offend you. Really in this economy selling pretties is harder. The prices we saw on some of the pieces a year ago sell for won’t happen anytime soon. I bought a piece back then at 3 times to production price… I probably wouldn’t even get production price now.
    So don’t take it personally… People will offer what they are willing to pay and you can always say no. :shrug:

Hi Phoenix, I don’t know I have just always thought it was not polite to offer that low. I have offered say $20 less, maybe even $30 less on a $200 piece, but would never offer $75 on something someone was asking $200 for, that’s just rude. Makes me not even want to answer them.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

CherokeeDR wrote:

Ok guys let me rephrase myself, please make a REASONABLE offer. I’m trying not to let it offend me when a few people have offered literally less then half of what I’m asking

I don’t think anyone is trying to offend you. Really in this economy selling pretties is harder. The prices we saw on some of the pieces a year ago sell for won’t happen anytime soon. I bought a piece back then at 3 times to production price… I probably wouldn’t even get production price now.
      So don’t take it personally… People will offer what they are willing to pay and you can always say no. :shrug:

Hi Phoenix, I don’t know I have just always thought it was not polite to offer that low. I have offered say $20 less, maybe even $30 less on a $200 piece, but would never offer $75 on something someone was asking $200 for, that’s just rude. Makes me not even want to answer them.

I understand it can get sort of fustrating Cherokee, but these are though times. Even some of Melody’s stuff is going for half the prices it was before on ebay. These are trying times and you seem very desperate to sell so I’m sure people are going to try and offer you a low price in hopes you’ll sell it. ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe you could counter offer them, or just list them to begin with for the absolute lowest you will sell them for instead of taking offers?
      I just got a $10.00 offer on each of my Wind Wizards on ebay ๐Ÿ˜† Some people will just try and get it for whatever they can. It doesn’t make them rude or mean. If you don’t like it, just say no. That’s what I just did. $10.00 LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I guess it’s a matter of opinion, to me it’s extremely rude. We don’t need to discuss it any more I was just pointing something out. Thanks

I’m glad you turned down the $10 offer on the windwizards!!! I paid over 70x more for mine a little over a year ago, and that was for just one!! I thought they were so rare that it was a good price. I just didn’t know any better. ๐Ÿ™„ But selling them for $10 would have made my heart hurt!!! Even for $150 is painful, but that’s the way it is right now. It’s pretty awful, but it can’t last. But it’s one thing to bargain hunt and another to be ridiculous!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Syn
      Participant

I cannot believe someone offered $10 for a Wind Wizard! Maybe they thought they were the small wizards? That is bad enough, but a Wind Wizard! They are gorgeous; I wish I had room for them.

Rusti
        Participant

Man, I so wish I could afford your peacock sun. I miss mine dearly. Alas I suffer the same issues as everybody else right now.

I know how you feel Rusti ๐Ÿ™ I wouldn’t sell if I didn’t have to, picking them off one by one trying to decide this one or that one to keep.

Kathleen
          Participant

I have a hard time believing people are hard up for cash seeing how much money people are spending on ebay. :scratch: I am trying desperatley to get a Kirin male to complete my set and I just had someone outbid my 150 + offer. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It seems like anything I put a bid on will sky rocket out of control. Also I am starting to hate how Windstone places so much stuff on ebay and nothing in the store. The stuff on ebay is crazy with how much they go for. ๐Ÿ˜ก now that I have vented alittle I also think people are rude for offering so little. There are a couple things I am interested in so if I dont get that Kirin I will ask further about them. Maybe someone could answer a question for me. Why does Windstone put so much on ebay when the store is so dipleated? I tried to get a local store to carry Windstone but they said no because they can never get any stock in because there is no stock to order. ๐Ÿ™

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Most of what is appearing on e-bay is from stock already painted before the move to Oregon. As far as I know, painting is at a stand-still while casting is getting up and running. I don’t know if there are any blank production pieces left at the factory.

siberakh1
              Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Most of what is appearing on e-bay is from stock already painted before the move to Oregon. As far as I know, painting is at a stand-still while casting is getting up and running. I don’t know if there are any blank production pieces left at the factory.

That and what they put on ebay is mostly artist edition pieces, one of a kind (ooak), test paints, or special pieces (like some of the old animals they found when they moved, like the bears). They either are too difficult, or in such limited number, they put them on ebay rather than the store. They aren’t pieces you wouldn’t be able to get from a windstone dealer. The few pieces they have that are none of the above (like the paper tiger or the polar bear candle lamp) are pieces they have excess of that don’t seem to be very big movers and is helping to lower stock of something that just isn’t selling very well. It also gives people an opportunity to see some different pieces on ebay that might not know about them otherwise.

Windstone is still restocking production pieces and working on getting molds of all the production pieces created so they can cast more. They are working on it, but it takes time, so people need to be patient. Jellyfish – you could always try having your store try in a few months when casting will have been up and running a bit more. Just keep posted here on the forum, or to Melody’s blog as to how things are going. I wouldn’t give up just yet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathleen
                Participant

Thanks guys I am happy to hear this is just temporary and I will try my local shops again. ๐Ÿ™‚ If I lived near Windstone I know what job I would want. WINDSTONE PAINTER. That would be the BEST job ever. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bump

windstonefan
                  Participant

Still waiting for a picture of the Blue Sun. My offer stands but a picture please! ๐Ÿ™„

windstonefan

I’m sorry, I haven’t been able to locate my camera battery charger, and alas a new one is $50 so I will have to wait awhile to buy one. Sorry!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I’m glad you turned down the $10 offer on the windwizards!!! I paid over 70x more for mine a little over a year ago, and that was for just one!! I thought they were so rare that it was a good price. I just didn’t know any better. ๐Ÿ™„ But selling them for $10 would have made my heart hurt!!! Even for $150 is painful, but that’s the way it is right now. It’s pretty awful, but it can’t last. But it’s one thing to bargain hunt and another to be ridiculous!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I know, I remember that. At this point I would be happy with $100 bucks for ’em each, but stupid ebay fees! Bah!

syn789 wrote:

I cannot believe someone offered $10 for a Wind Wizard! Maybe they thought they were the small wizards? That is bad enough, but a Wind Wizard! They are gorgeous; I wish I had room for them.

I wish you had room too! They’re not that big ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.