fbpx

Updated sales, individual or package deal

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Updated sales, individual or package deal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This is everything I have left. All out of storage and in front of me if anyone wants pics emailed.
    Peacock male $50 mother $85 lap $185 scratcher $185.
    Black gold scratcher $175
    pyo dragons $50 and 95.
    Amethyst curl $69
    Emerald peacock intense violet mother $165, regular EP old warrior $245.
    pyo unicorn $125 obo
    Peacock coiled mother $200
    amethyst coiled mother $145
    Chipped circle of wolves standing lamp $15
    brown mother $75.
    Never thought I’d see this day but bills aren’t going away and I suppose I can get more dragons someday.
    I also have a few Breyer horses and Peter Stones if anyone is interested. Nothing real rare.

WolfenMachine
    Participant

I’m interested in your circle of wolves-do you prefer email or PMs?

Pm is fine I can only send pics through email though I only have cell phone internet

Carolyn
      Participant

What does the PYO Unicorn look like ?

Mike
        Participant

What time monday and which time zone?

Hi I’m ending at 9am central time this morning (Monday )

Will sell all for $1750 obo if anyone is interested. Can take payments.

This week only in an attempt to make the utility and vet bill, would sell group for $1600

Hi interested in seeing what you still have available. I PM’d you. Thanks mary

Sorry I’ve been slow I think I caught the plague! I’ve sent pictures to everyone that pm’d me and shipped almost everything, the remaining boxes will go out Monday. I’ve also found a couple more painted pyo dragons a bay with socks pyo unicorn a black and metallics pyo griffin 2 pyo wolves in pretty browns and a Siamese bat wing little flap cat who is not perfect $25.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.