fbpx

Update – White male coiled, boy cherub on Ebay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Update – White male coiled, boy cherub on Ebay!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Hi everyone! As promised, I’ve posted to let everyone know that the boy cherub and white male coiled dragon I have are up on ebay. Both have buy it now options, so hurry if you’d like them!

Dragon: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110119504413&rd=1&rd=1

Cherub: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110119508523&rd=1&rd=1

Good luck to all those interested!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Elena
        Participant

Ah, I’d love the cherub but have nothing to trade 😥 Good luck finding them homes!

Zelda
          Participant

Well if I don’t get any offers, he’ll end up on ebay, so you can have a shot at him then! Regardless, good luck in finding one! I had thought the cherubs looked a little creepy in pictures, but up close he’s adorable!

Tiffany
            Participant

i might be able to produce either a ruby or emerald young oriental for you for the white coiled…. do you have a preference on which color? the emerald i know of is mint, possibly with box, not as sure about the ruby… i will confirm this shortly, but i will be at work all day so i won’t be able to get back on here til 6 pm..fyi.

I would like the boy cherub. I have a Mint Gargoyle logostone that I could trade you. I think it has the box, but I will have to double check.

Also do you have references?

Zelda
              Participant

tfsculptures: lemme think about the young oriental. I was hoping to find one in peacock to match my adult…

dragonessjade: I’m not really interested in collecting the logostones, but thanks for your offer. If you or anyone else would like references, you can check my ebay account, zeldathedragon, for my feedback.

Ok, How about a small black birdwing cat? It has a chip in one of the ears and paint comming off the bottom where the felt is. It doesn’t have the original box either.

Zelda
                Participant

I actually have a birdwing cat on its way to me in the mail! Thanks again though.

Zelda
                  Participant

Just to bump this thread, and let everyone know of the update posted above!

Elena
                    Participant

Yes!! The cherub is mine!! Thanks Zelda! 😀

Zelda
                      Participant

Yay! I’m so happy he went to someone on the forum! I’ll pack him well and get him off to you in the next day or so. Thanks for giving him a good home!

*pathetic vioce* white curl…

Hope he does well for you…still on my hunt for one 🙂

Skigod377
                        Participant

How much is the BIN on the white? I cant see it at work.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

How much is the BIN on the white? I cant see it at work.

BIN: $150. Regular starting bid: $100.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.