fbpx

Update and Pictures (hopefully!)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Update and Pictures (hopefully!)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Wonderful pics. Looks like you’re having a great time. Shuch a big smile there with Santa Mouse. Was he tickling you with his tail πŸ˜€ Looking forward to more pics and praying for you.
    ~Hugs~

Katherine
    Participant

Awww! Santa Mouse! πŸ˜€ I am glad you had fun, and despite the setbacks, I am glad that you have more to look forward to!

Lokie
      Participant

YAY, it’s great reading about your (and Santa Mouse’s) adventure πŸ˜€ Is Santa Mouse going to Hawaii with you, or is he a seasonal traveler?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Yay! I’m glad the chemo is going so well! I know it’s terrible, but at least it is killing the cancer. My mom’s chemo did way more harm than good so I am scared of it!
          I’m so glad you had fun on your trip. Will you be going anywhere else once you start to feel a bit better?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Glad you had such a good time. Do keep us informed, and I would love to see the Wyland pics when you get them.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Rachel
            Participant

Glad that you checked in. And I’m REALLY glad that the chemo is doing what it’s supposed to…except for the side effects. I hope those get better, too. Was thinking about you recently, so I’m glad to see your post and pics. Enjoy Hawaii!!!

Megan
              Participant

Wow, Hawaii! How awesome is that?! Have a great time, ddvm, and continue to get better πŸ˜€

I agree with siberakh1 about the animal for your friend’s hospiced mother with Alzheimer’s. When my dad had Alzheimer’s, our very patient 5 lb cat would sit on his lap for longer periods than could be reasonably expected and let him hold and pat her and she was immensely calming to him even when he was agitated. She wasn’t even a trained hospice cat, just a really sweet loving little 15 year old tabby who amazed us all. (Maybe your friend could use a calm animal friend too! I think we all can use a kitty fix sometimes!)
                I’m glad you are better and have a new trip to look forward to! Things like that really speed recovery!! πŸ˜€

Kasie
                Participant

It’s great to hear that the chemo is working. I’m so happy for you and for your friend that got the help he needed. The pics are great!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.