fbpx

Upcoming new pieces

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Upcoming new pieces

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’ll probably want a crouching chick, though – right, Ski?

Not in white. I want a black chick. Erm… you know what I mean πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

Bad, Ski. Bad bad. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Bad, Ski. Bad bad. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It sounded right in my mind. πŸ˜›

Maria
          Participant

I wouldn’t have thought anything but griffins without the disclaimer. Made for a laugh. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

Ski, you are terrible!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anonymous

Black gold curl huh? I knew it was pointless to ship the gold curl.

Jodi
                Participant

I need a crouching griffin chick and a Black Gold Curlie-pie!

I’m also getting something special (although I’m not sure what yet) because a store I recommended placed their first order with Windstones! It’s Eye of Horus in Minneapolis, MN, if anyone wants to check it out. They have a web site, but you’ll have to google it. They may have some of my hubby’s Fairy Fossils on it because they have an art gallery and displayed his work one time.

MORE CURLS!! YEAH!! πŸ˜€

All the others sound tempting too, but the curl, well, that’s got me all excited! πŸ™„

Oh crap. I knew I should of saved some money. *cries in a corner*

Maria
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I’m also getting something special (although I’m not sure what yet) because a store I recommended placed their first order with Windstones! It’s Eye of Horus in Minneapolis, MN, if anyone wants to check it out. They have a web site, but you’ll have to google it. They may have some of my hubby’s Fairy Fossils on it because they have an art gallery and displayed his work one time.

Good for you, emerald! Can you tell us what you get once you decide?

Jodi
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Good for you, emerald! Can you tell us what you get once you decide?

If Susie doesn’t swear me to secrecy I will let you know. It’s not really my decision at this point, but if they’ll let me have it. I have a back-up piece that I really want too, so either way I’ll be pretty excited! I don’t think I’m going to be able to not tell (unless I’m forbidden to). πŸ™‚

Maria
                      Participant

Why should you be forbidden to tell? SPark told us when she got her Birman.

Ok, show of hands, how many people have checked their email multiple times today to see if there was an email from Susie? Or clicked on ebay to see if the OW was posted?

One, two, three in CA….

lamortefille
                        Participant

*raises her hand*

nessiemom
                          Participant

*looking sheepish* raises hand….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.